3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

"
Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.

this could be the shot in the arm they need to not be instant-vendor materials
Is someone going to lose a big bet if talismans are removed?

Also, what about restarting the league after this patch? have a queue and a new race and everything.
Now Heist became so easy you can loot everything. No more hard decisions , which door to open, which chest to open, which loot to pick up and which loot to leave. You can loot everything now.

Hey GGG why don1t you just drop free heist loot in my hideout every 5 minutes? It would be the same.

You're losing me with these free loots, and this is why i hated harvest. Free OP crafts for nothing.

You guys come up with good ideas and then the first day people start to cry and you guys give in easily. Nerfing to the favor of streamers and SSF HC players.

This was a good game, it's sad how it turned out.
"
Chob0o wrote:
Now Heist became so easy you can loot everything. No more hard decisions , which door to open, which chest to open, which loot to pick up and which loot to leave. You can loot everything now.

Hey GGG why don1t you just drop free heist loot in my hideout every 5 minutes? It would be the same.

You're losing me with these free loots, and this is why i hated harvest. Free OP crafts for nothing.

You guys come up with good ideas and then the first day people start to cry and you guys give in easily. Nerfing to the favor of streamers and SSF HC players.

Lol, ok. Except the drops are now utterly worthless, so even opening the chests yields almost nothing.

Large chest drops are also crap.

Grand Heist rewards for currency/trinkets? Duplicates! Do you want, hm, 20 chance orbs, trash trinkets, or 20 chance orbs? I don't know! It's so difficult to choose! How about 8 fusings?

Get a grip on reality, you've played enough of this league, with your 17 challenges, to not be so delusional.
thank you
GGG and their developers right now: New interview...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/j3ly51/shocking_interview_with_a_ggg_employee/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
"
Mistform wrote:
"
Chob0o wrote:

Lol, ok. Except the drops are now utterly worthless, so even opening the chests yields almost nothing.

Large chest drops are also crap.

Grand Heist rewards for currency/trinkets? Duplicates! Do you want, hm, 20 chance orbs, trash trinkets, or 20 chance orbs? I don't know! It's so difficult to choose! How about 8 fusings?

Get a grip on reality, you've played enough of this league, with your 17 challenges, to not be so delusional.

I have 24 now, but I cannot say I saw the league content so far: working and doable. And also its not emerging and have no point to do actually. Weird stuff, but challenges are done.

Waiting for gr.heists to become not bugged and overall content to get stable and reliable to run. Then will push to 36.

May be.
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 3, 2020, 6:18:29 PM
ty. After about 3 years this made me realize I could ctrl-click to vendor
RUTHLESS
Is the challenge: Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally fixed?

Please?
So syndicate operative its nerfed then ?. Also the small and big chests from contracts and blueprints as well ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Oct 4, 2020, 7:03:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info