3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

"
Verminaardth wrote:
GGG,

Please remove Observer totems completely.

The only reason to run Perception missions while these totems are up is to level up a minion to enable GH.

It does not matter what you're going to do about increasing visibility or how alert level is applied. This game is not about sneaking or positioning, nor will it ever be.

Also, minion builds and melee builds are always going to be disadvantaged, which means building ranged chars just to deal with one irrigating mechanic or be frustrated and skip.

For years, you pushed PoE into zoom, zoom, fast movement field. Having something like Observer totem is exact opposite of it and the way players build their chars.
yep, agreed, that makes sense
finally annointed talisman

but still, the likelihood of getting the one u want is crazy bad
we should just be able to annoint corrupted items
"
rafaelgxs wrote:
finally annointed talisman

but still, the likelihood of getting the one u want is crazy bad
we should just be able to annoint corrupted items

so much rng involved on a good talisman that might still not even worth the effort to identify those items lol
but it's a progress at least that those comes w/ a annoint skill
Engine Multithreading:
Enable = Crash in Heist
Disable = No crash in Heist, but crash in Syndicate (Vorici in Research)
Need that patch ASAP can't wait
This is awesome can i get the cat for free i am bad at path of exile i will never reach 24 achivement but this update so awesome
Thank you!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
and map drop rate need to buff too. Thought it was me not enough atlas bonus so map didn't drop well, but my friend gave me 10 Maze of Minotaur to farm and share profit. I slammed chisel, alche, frag, vaal so minimum map quantity was 120%, and max was 170%. And guess what, only 4 of the highest quantity maps actual dropped map (3 x t16 and 4 x t14). The 6 others maps didn't even drop a single low tier map. And Heist content drops no high tier map in chests.
"
HoangBoss wrote:
and map drop rate need to buff too. Thought it was me not enough atlas bonus so map didn't drop well, but my friend gave me 10 Maze of Minotaur to farm and share profit. I slammed chisel, alche, frag, vaal so minimum map quantity was 120%, and max was 170%. And guess what, only 4 of the highest quantity maps actual dropped map (3 x t16 and 4 x t14). The 6 others maps didn't even drop a single low tier map. And Heist content drops no high tier map in chests.

I'm with the same problem for map drops, having difficult to keep doing red maps, I'm spending chisels, making it rare, etc, still sometimes doesn't drop any map and when drops, it's like a tier 4 lol
Make Heists great again!! Because now I did 2 hours of them, got almost nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info