3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Where is the Cameria's Avarice buff to OH-HIT, as previewed as a change?
Wheres the Cameria's Avarice change T.T
Thats a shame, i been waitting almost a week for this to deploy @ which majority of these things should of happened alot sooner and would of made for a badass weekend.

Prices are dropping everywhere, i feel alot more people will quit now or break until this patch hits which then most will decide a make or break with this league.
"
Midiz wrote:
Thats a shame, i been waitting almost a week for this to deploy @ which majority of these things should of happened alot sooner and would of made for a badass weekend.

Prices are dropping everywhere, i feel alot more people will quit now or break until this patch hits which then most will decide a make or break with this league.

lol i already quit got bored and the heists are lame dying and losing a ex and a pure chayula breach stone is not fun.... running back every door way b/c the AI glitches is not fun... risk vs reward mechanics are just horrible in my opinion
"
moppycoth wrote:

lol i already quit got bored and the heists are lame dying and losing a ex and a pure chayula breach stone is not fun.... running back every door way b/c the AI glitches is not fun... risk vs reward mechanics are just horrible in my opinion

Same here. Quit after their second broken promis and the realy bad communication this league.

Everythibg is totally uncoodinated. From development to communication to pr to patching

Its like a headless monkey
I read it, were Grand Heist disconnect bugs in there?
"
I read it, were Grand Heist disconnect bugs in there?

No. They still havent even acknowledged this as an issue. Dont expect this to be fixed anytime soon.
GG!
"
Ufureg wrote:
You should start paying your players a salary for all the garbage they have to go through.

lol hahaha 🤣
I didn't manage to wait until league is fixed and its content is playable. 24 challanges completed and I'm done for this league. I can't do more because... there's no more content 3 weeks in the league (no bosses)? A joke?

Regarding the opinion - "the league lasts for 3 months, not 3 weeks". I want a league mechanic to support creation of my character. In this league I finishied my build playing standard and this is not the way I expect from a new league.
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Oct 2, 2020, 7:31:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info