3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Heist beta is sooner closed !
Please bring us back to harvest, a really enjoying league.
This one is boring AF
"
cosey wrote:
Every time you nerf one thing more then 1 time its RIP.
So:
1 flat + seconds from 10 to 5
2 increase timers from 20% to 10%
3 and opening chests from 1s to 3 seconds
4 Isla,increased time before Lockdown from 80% to 50%.

Toxic comment.

I hope im wrong.

'i hate this game now because my 2 minute lockdown timer that takes away the urgency from the league mechanic is nerfed by half!'
Seriously this is pathetic. If you can't loot the entire heist with a 30 second lockdown timer, you're either playing without movement skills or just plain stupid. Also the key feature of this patch is that the most important rewards now come from the main chests so you don't need to feel bad about skipping the small ones...

Get a grip you lot. Too many Reddit babies commenting here who can't deal with something not being easy.

The only complaint that holds merit is the issue with grand heists. I can't play most of the rest of this league due to travel but I ended up not running any grand heists since having one that bugged in all 3 wings over a week ago and I am sad that I missed that content.

We need a simple Legacy-like league that allows the technical team more time to reorganise and improve the backend of the engine. The art team can spend the excess time they gain on micros and improving game assets that haven't aged as well as others...
It won't be exciting but players will come for the guarantee of playability.

Edit: also, a larger scale ascendancy balance change would help make a simple league exciting. What most of us want is the ability to create fun builds. There are already plenty of rewarding game mechanics and we don't need more.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Oct 2, 2020, 6:22:46 AM
Great !
You'll lose the short attention span kids but that's fine, those drop off after 2 weeks no matter what happens. A league is 3 months, I don't understand how 2 weeks makes a difference. Ok this kind of a league start is just not cool, but come on, those 'too late' 'economic' reactions are just sad and face palm. If a league is ruined for you because someone else made a few exalts more than you on the first days, well I don't know what to say, then you have some issues, not GGG.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 2, 2020, 6:46:37 AM
Thank you!
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
Is there one single person working at GGG now who even plays their own game a significant amount (20hrs+ a week) ?

I only ask because there's obviously no one in the office who is playing this current league mechanic.

I initially enjoyed these heists, even with the bugs. Now I map, delve, and basically do every APART from the mechanic. Why? It's plainly obvious to anyone who actually plays the game and levels characters, heists have almost zero xp, crappy rewards, and every time we think we find a way to maximise the number of chests to open (80% of which I skip the contents altogether due to being crap) you guys wreck that idea too.

Mini-room chests contain rubbish, not worth opening most of the time, small chests only contain currency, div cards, or anything worth grabbing about 1 in 5, Grand Heists are as buggy as all hell; so why bother even running any of these?
Instead maps give us better currency, better xp, better item drops.
Pretty much every other activity in the game is more rewarding than the League mechanic, which is SUPPOSED to be the reason we are playing this instead of standard.

Get a grip GGG. Please employ one person with some common sense.....

Stop releasing patches which fix bugs, but at the same time nerf the REASON we play LEAGUE into the ground. It's mind bogglingly stupid.

this, heist loot is already useless, and you nerf it even more!

this !
"Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door."
Sad no more moonwalking... x)
Well i see lots of people just complaing about this league.
Simple solution: go play STD.
Holy Glorious F**k! Patch notes that make sense. Patch notes I feel excited about! Need to buy supplies fast, gotta stock up on toilet paper, zombie apocalypse be imminent!

Tnx, for a change, GGG. :)
Still no word on whether impending doom will support bane or not. Although I think they decided that it will not, they just not telling it. Shame.
"
"
Mentoya wrote:
I can't believe these idiots that are saying, "it's too late,the league is done!" LOL. Hello!!! The league is 3 months, not 2 and 1/2 weeks!!

Unless someone is ego driven and is trying to beat another player to level 100, I really don't understand these posts. Only a tiny percentage of people already already have all the challenges done....

When will people understand that the league isn't called "Heist Race!"
This isn't a race, it's a league........ Unbelievable...

Agreed! Yours is the first post not slamming the changes in the first 8 pages. I know for a fact I have much more fun playing PoE when I avoid reading these comments...

We're having fun just playing PoE. No ego. No entitlement. Heist has it's ups and downs but holy heist there must be a perfect game out there that causes this kind of attitude so why is everyone complaining on these forums instead of playing it?

Except the ego to put others down by supporting BS assumptions about them "juS WanTAnG 2 RacE 2 100 HhuRR DDuRR" to make yourself feel superior. Sorry, you're still small and your post made you look even more desperate to be big lmao.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Great !
You'll lose the short attention span kids but that's fine, those drop off after 2 weeks no matter what happens. A league is 3 months, I don't understand how 2 weeks makes a difference. Ok this kind of a league start is just not cool, but come on, those 'too late' 'economic' reactions are just sad and face palm. If a league is ruined for you because someone else made a few exalts more than you on the first days, well I don't know what to say, then you have some issues, not GGG.

I´m also wondering every time I read that people are done with a league after 2 weeks^^ So, sad for them. There are 10 more weeks you can play a league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info