[PS4] 3.12.2 Patch Notes

-animate guardian working fine
-is now possible choose your specter if you hold the button without her spam the skill
-game don't crashed on eternal labyrinth
-game don't crashed while re-entered an blighted map

I don't take a single crash in the time I tested.

Played on Ps4 standard for approximately 2h without any game sounds.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Please stop releasing leagues on Ps4 until you guys can fix the game.
This is abusive and is alienating all ps4 userbase.
Or stop sellign mtx and just say is a early access/beta game.

Their performance is ridiculous. Any other game would be shamed and canceled by its users.
Running a PS4 Pro w/SSD & hard lined internet and after update Heist still crashing, base game still crashing, always crashing.Thia happening 2-3 times an hour feels hella bad man. Plz fix.
"
I'd prefer to help GGG track this stuff down than bitch and complain about how a free to play game is ruining my life.

Dude this is a business. GGG would go broke if the game was 100% free. So we should join hands and praise this abysmal support?

If I didn't spend money on this I would be fine to just move one and forget this game ever existed on Ps4. But no, I feel really scammed here.
"

Since then, I've had nothing but crashes, every 30-60 minutes. 3 of them have completely bricked my console, causing database rebuilds and lost data from my HDD. These were manageable. Just. However, the constant crashing had rendered this unplayable. I can't finish anything, not even a story quest, without blue screening.

WAIT A MOMENT! Are you saying that PoE on PS4 is causing console bricking? I just bought a NEW PS4 because we thought the old one was dying after 3 OS reloads and losing all the kids save games multiple times (I have PS Plus, there is no family pack as near as I can tell).

"
Trebien75 wrote:

-is now possible choose your specter if you hold the button without her spam the skill

I'm sure you did not test a heist...
"
Alindra888 wrote:
"
Trebien75 wrote:

I'm sure you did not test a heist...

No, I usually don't play leagues since I don't make endgame content not get top items so far...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Doesnt seem like the crashes has lessened. If anything, they increased after this patch. Was normal to have a crash every 1-2h, now im crashing 1-2 times every 45min-1.5h.

Been playing POE since CB on PC, switched the moment it launched on PS4. Throwed a decent chunk of money your way GGG, but as i saw the game was being neglected over time i simply stopped paying and wont do until its fixed - and this isnt an issue of adding console features that we should have, but firstly simply fixing the game so that it could be playable.

(playing HC so every crash is nerve wrecking)
Last edited by Tyntas on Sep 30, 2020, 1:34:43 PM
My favorite part of these post is that GGG devs never respond and brush it off like “oh well we tried. Let’s see if we can mess more up next patch.”
Hello

Sorry for the rude English

It is extremely difficult to play Path of exile on ps4, there is no way, in an hour of game over 5 crashes, where are the developers? The game is getting worse !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info