[PS4] 3.12.2 Patch Notes

Ive been playing since Blight League and while I have enjoyed the game this is the first league that is truely unplayable. I crashed in a couple hesists and lost all my items including the portal after the alarm goes off. This is not fun. I was able to deal with crashes before because I could log on and continue where I left off but with Heist I lose all items collected on every crash while in Heist and it has completely turned me off from this league.
i guess i'm one of the rare ones where the patch dramatically improved my experience of the leauge thus far...played 3 hours last night, did a bunch of heists all in a row with only one crash which pretty much brought it in line with how it was for me pre-harvest, which i'm fine with - better than crashing once every 20 minutes
WTF is going on with this game? After this patch was published I cannot log in. Tried to re-install. Now I have 3.10(Delirium) and still cannot connect to server... Great...) No updates available btw.
are the servers currently down for anyone?

Posted previously by another person:
"WTF is going on with this game? After this patch was published I cannot log in. Tried to re-install. Now I have 3.10(Delirium) and still cannot connect to server... Great...) No updates available btw."

Same for me - i have a player in close proximity that does not have this problem.

How do I get the latest patch?
Stuck at 3.12.1, no option to download the update - can't log in.

Cool.
Your not missing much. Ggg devs have completed ruined poe for ps4.
Somehow this patch made Poe unplayable for me. Cant complete a single heist or even a simple white map without crashing. Pretty disappointing because this league seemed really enjoyable.
Oh no what a shock
"
Isomorphin wrote:
Yesterday I found out that we have an error log on the PS4. I found that the long list of noted errors with their numbers did not even cover 10% of my crashes that occur when playing POE. None of my 5 blue screens nor the black screen crash during a 2 hour session from yesterday were in the list ... and btw POE is the only game being in this list at all ...

If GGG only gets notified of the crashes that also get noted in my error log it is no wonder that they think they have a more or less stable client ... I have no idea at this point if they really play on PS4 or if they just use a programming emulator for it.

I really hope the crash problematic will get solved soon, it is not fun to play in this state of the game.

After some more heists and some ongoing in the story I must admit that I crashed far less than before. It seems we are on a good way, and I am looking forward to the next patch now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info