[PS4] 3.12.2 Patch Notes

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
I'd prefer to help GGG track this stuff down than bitch and complain about how a free to play game is ruining my life.

Dude this is a business. GGG would go broke if the game was 100% free. So we should join hands and praise this abysmal support?

If I didn't spend money on this I would be fine to just move one and forget this game ever existed on Ps4. But no, I feel really scammed here.

A FTP game has to provide value to warrant spending money on it. In its current state do you find it justified to spend money on it? I know that I don't. Infact they experience has been so bad that I will probably never spend money on this game again even if they fix all they issues. With that being said anyone with an ounce of business knowledge will know that you need to spend money to make money. If this company won't invest in the console market then why should the consumers make an investment into their game?
I played this game on beta PC version but what is happening on ps4 version never seen such unfinished game.... Crashing core game every 30min crashing on new content every 1-2 heist runs. Litteraly unplayable... Feeling bad on spending money on PS4 version... Better remove it from console if you can give decent gaming experience... Really sad to see how low this company goes...
I average a little over one crash per two-hour period of gaming time. My crashes seem to be random, the most recent being due to opening a rare strongbox. The enemies popped and I was kicked.

Since Heist, I've also crashed within the Labyrinth, and when wandering around the Rogues' Harbor. I think it's due to the number of microtransaction characters running around (looking ridiculous). I don't use any because I'm worried they're negatively affecting performance.

Another crash occured when entering a heist. As soon as I appeared, it happened. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to cause this.

My bloom slider is all the way down. Is there another adjustment we can make to seemingly improve performance?
Another feedback:
Played another ~90m

2 crashes, one in labyrinth and other in delve. Back to normal :(

Don't tried sextants nor delirium orbs (they crash the game easily).

Not using any skin (they're useless since I got phasing anyway).

Anyway, this patch is very positive, since now Animate Guardian and spectres can be used...

Maybe something to hide visual effects and DISABLE normal items,magic items and gems without quality can help a lot!
(Not hide, prevent the items to be dropped as an option).

Lower shit on the screen, lower the crashes... I guess...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Put in a couple hours tonight.
PS4 Pro 2TB SSD.

Relentless crashing, heist still unplayable.

This patch got me excited, really too bad.
I think I'm going to drop this game. I'm tired of 20fps / 3 crashes per hour gaming. I hope GGG will fix the game so my friends and I can come back.
fix PlayStation port
Been playing since the release of the path of exile on console and since the release it hasn't gotten any better after every update there is no significant change to the fps drop and crashes that happen in the game. When they put out a hotfix its usually fixing issues with the current league, when it comes to the entirety of the game it feels like they have done nothing when it comes to fps drop and standard crashes(just running the game.) I love path of exile so much and its the only game I've been playing since release I've put money into it and it doesn't bother me what so ever. As the game aged on console I thought it would obviously get better but like I said above it hasn't. I really wish they would focus on doing something to give the console players a better experience playing the game, because of right now every console player at least on ps4 is crashing every 5-30 mins and its starting to really make me upset. I want to continue to support GGG and I will in the foreseeable future but if it doesn't get better soon I will take my time and MONEY elsewhere.
After this patch, all legion encounters crashed for me.
There's a petition on the Sony PS4 reddit as well as PathofexilePS4 reddit calling to action, I for one definitely signed it.
Please, revert this patch. The game is crashing more than before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info