[PS4] 3.12.2 Patch Notes

Just crashed for the 3rd time post update. I’m still in the second chapter of Acts. Haven’t even stepped foot inside of Rouge Harbor today.
Just crashed for the 3rd time post update. I’m still in the second chapter of Acts. Haven’t even stepped foot inside of Rouge Harbor today.
Yesterday I found out that we have an error log on the PS4. I found that the long list of noted errors with their numbers did not even cover 10% of my crashes that occur when playing POE. None of my 5 blue screens nor the black screen crash during a 2 hour session from yesterday were in the list ... and btw POE is the only game being in this list at all ...

If GGG only gets notified of the crashes that also get noted in my error log it is no wonder that they think they have a more or less stable client ... I have no idea at this point if they really play on PS4 or if they just use a programming emulator for it.

I really hope the crash problematic will get solved soon, it is not fun to play in this state of the game.
1 heist = 1 crash on escape;DDDDD
NICELY DONE
I’ve crashed about 4 times since this update, About 3 and a half hours. I’m only leveling a new character as well, Act 3-5. Feelsbad. Thought it would improve. Now on top of it heist got nerfed so it hurts even more :( we couldn’t run the content before now it’s not even worth running. Please revert loot for heist and please put another patch for crashing out soon. Idk what’s going on but it ain’t okay

Honestly GGG at this point, you should contact Sony and remove your game from PSN. Surely there must be guidelines on how the functionality of a product ought to be before you are allowed to extract money from consumers in the name of microtransactions.

Anyone who supported this game during Harvest and this league in PS4 should honestly be refunded. [Removed by Support] why was this removed this person is telling you guys underlining problem with this game and you guys have yet to fix it you're more worried about your league mechanics in the actual problem is self on the console
After playing a few hours on the new patch it seems that heists aren't still working. In more than 50% of all heists I get one or more blue screens.
Problems have not been fixed, 2 hours played and 7 screenshots
"
Opsuperslows wrote:

Honestly GGG at this point, you should contact Sony and remove your game from PSN. Surely there must be guidelines on how the functionality of a product ought to be before you are allowed to extract money from consumers in the name of microtransactions.

Anyone who supported this game during Harvest and this league in PS4 should honestly be refunded. [Removed by Support] why was this removed this person is telling you guys underlining problem with this game and you guys have yet to fix it you're more worried about your league mechanics in the actual problem is self on the console

Apparently I was hateful and needlessly negative.
Needlessly. Negative.
Needlessly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info