What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

"
buildsinfo wrote:

Enable /harvest so we can use how whore stations in STD

wat
Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing! mx player
get-mxplayer.in
Last edited by cruizea5 on Oct 8, 2020, 4:35:28 AM
Pretty solid changes for once. Might actually end up playing this league out if the updates keep coming; there's certainly still room for improvement.

As much as I dislike that you guys barely alpha test your leagues before releasing them these days I will say this is one of the better early league patches I've seen in awhile.

Thanks for the hard work.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Lol all the white knights fawning over a buggy, unplayable release that, 2 weeks later, still needs multiple patches to even be stable.

I guess TenCentG has figured out how to keep the money flowing in: release anything, in any form of playable, and then spend the next month fixing the game - all while people continue to throw money at them unabated.

Well played, Chris et al. Well played.
Happy times, it looks like playable Beta will be available before the weekend.

Give it another 2-3 weeks and it can be quite ok. Unless developer drops the support, of course. Deadlines of the next league must be dire...
"It's critical that both of these features are implemented very safely and tested thoroughly, due to their nature."

and can't even test a league before it's released... but BY GOD YOU GUYS WILL TEST STASH TABS!!
"
Roque8 wrote:
"
Qist wrote:
"
ckay27 wrote:
Still no mention of the 0 reveals bug :(

Thanks for the work also <3

Exactly this! I haven't been able to go any grand heists for like 4 day already after running bunch of contracts while thinking i could get reveals. So my heist league looks like no league except collecting markers.

Are you guys still experiencing this when you run level 68+ (not sure about the exact threshold) contracts? I had the same issue but I was trying to get rid of my low level contracts that accumulated over the first week while my character was already around level 85-90. Ignoring them and doing high level contracts actually gave me reveal points again.

I tried it on a level 69 and it actually worked, I was advised to do one within 10 levels of a character several days ago by GGG but it still hadn't worked. Thanks a lot!
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Where is my Cameria's Avarice buff T.T
Please patch the unique map downtier bug when converting maps from old atlas versions

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1
This is destroying lots of wealth every league
Take talismans out of the reward pool, period. I don't understand why the heck they need to waste my loot slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info