What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

thanks as always for all the hard work you guys do, and also as always, please add endless ledge or endless delve custom leagues please i am begging please i just want to walk in a straight line killing mobs forever
"
thanks as always for all the hard work you guys do, and also as always, please add endless ledge or endless delve custom leagues please i am begging please i just want to walk in a straight line killing mobs forever
Sounds very boring
Totally agree, just cancel the door opening animation altogether. We all know Heist is a Haku mission, no need to add any animation to make it look or feel different. We just want to do heist x25000 and map x40000 so we can fulfill your challenges that require ludicrous amount of rogue markers.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Sep 29, 2020, 11:57:20 AM
And no mention about tons of broken skills...
ty daddy <3 xx
"Stash Tab Folders and Stash Tab Affinities"
How about performance fixes instead of this?
About the instance change when goin back to rouge harbour, why dont just add a stash inside the heist?

You go, do the heist, if you want to leave before the lockdown, you can, but you will not need to go to the harbour.

If you die after lockdown, you will lose the contraband as normal and be placed in the pre heist area, "spawn at checkpoint", or town if you want.
I love all the salty comments. Especially the ones from people that don't read properly. Thanks everyone!
fuck em
it would be nice if you could move the portal to the heist or the chests its often way to congested ...
Could you please, I beg you, introduce UAT QA (User Acceptance Testing Quality Assurance) before releasing a league. I know it is not easy when you are not code complete but these changes could have easily been introduced in the week one patch or before release. I have to say I am kinda tired of being a BETA tester...
Last edited by sorielle on Sep 29, 2020, 12:46:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info