What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

"We are also considering some changes to how much you can extend the lockdown timer, such that it's still an effective strategy, but not one that trivialises opening all reward chests."

yay more nerfing nice
IGN KotsaPL
"
Client and Instance Crashes
We aim to fix crashes as soon as possible, prioritising crashes based on how frequently they're occurring and how many players they're affecting. On Saturday, we fixed the most common client crash. We will continue to fix crashes as quickly as possible in our upcoming patches.

Pls. This needs to be done asap.
Just spent 10k coins to do a grand heist, only for it to not contain ANY portals so i could enter the heist. It was a very bad experience. I love this league, but the crashes and bugs are something that are taking all the fun from the game. Its even worse since i play hardcore.
@edit: typing
Last edited by Daerdarus on Sep 29, 2020, 11:27:50 AM
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:16:40 PM
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but what about the recent server issues which lead to micro lags? A normal map runs okish, but in the moment I activate delirium the st-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ut-t-t-t-t-t-t-tte-err-r-r-r goes crazy and I am unable to deal with anything, especially the more enemies are around. Disabling sounds/ mtx or setting graphics on low deal no difference to this situation.

And me and my group already farmed a whole week full simulacrums with 3 sups. So where does these lags come from, if we never had any issues in simulacrum, which is pure delirium with far more enemies around and with far more effects to calculate?

Also, if I use your vulcan, my game starts to close itself without any error window after a certain time.... and that without exceptions.

Win 10 x64
i7-4770K
Geforce 770GTX
16 GB RAM
Last edited by Ondrugs on Sep 29, 2020, 11:37:05 AM
Keep em coming!
Talisman league 2.0? Why stop there though, a good buff on making wisdom scrolls drop even more should make heists rewarding enough to run. Finding it very hard to stay logged in this league, but I keep hoping for a miracle.
wait thats all you are working on? guess better to finally leave heist

JUST MAKE THE HARBOUR A PRIVATE ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FUCKERS SAKEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING SO STUBBORN WITH YOUR BAD IDEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"
It will only increase the Alert Level if you are hit by it.

RIP melee :P
Please fix holy relics not being kept on log out theyre a permanent minion too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info