What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

What I'm working on: Heist Week 2:
1) push myself to play the league mechanic /wait, its doable to do Heist from maps? arghh, whatever, its boring and not rewarding at all so far for me, no matter do i fail or DC or finish the heist/
2) push myself to play for Atlas bonuses /again, no extra mobs and other fun stuff in maps makes the whole atlas thing feel like playing Standart and really boring obligation when even drop feels gutted so league mechanic feel "rewarding" eww/
3) another + in my list to start league after first 3-4 weeks /many fixes or bugs each league kills the hype, take it slowly ggg, anyway untested or partial product isnt welcome and playable, why dont you learn for once?/
4) hope its just my mood, but i may grind for just 12 challenges for first time in my PoE history, its just too much of boring sh1ts after Delirium-awesome-league and boring harverst and heist now -sure Harvest was cool to fix stupid rares and upgrade them to something useful, but holy moly the garden colours to build one before everything start to shine to be visible and crafting for nothing special in endgame cuz drop of stuff was once again nerfed while harvest crafts like extra master missions that couldve be fun af were rare enough and locked behind t3 seeds iirc is just ewww!
5) ehm, maybe i could finally try the unrewarding Delve and go first time below depth 450 /which takes a lot of time or currency for casual like me to progress fast enough to not just reach but also enjoy deeper depths before league end/.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
it might be a little crazy to put all the heist npc's in our hideout. but what if you just put the one who takes our contracts in the area between rogue harbour, and the heists? put a stash there, and we could just go back and forth from our own zone to the heist, and only rogue harbour when we have to do a quest or something. i only had a few crashes the first week. but after patch, it takes me at least 3 tries to even zone into rogue harbour

i can live with whatever you do with the rewards or costs to running heists. what turns me off from them is the downtime. waiting for npc's to open doors, and ESPECIALLY waiting for them to do it again on the way out is such a bore. i can understand dealing with it on the way in. but on the way out, it feels so much slower. i've already killed the mobs so they don't interrupt the npc, and now i'm standing here doing exactly nothing. i'm not the fastest player to begin with, but my speed should be determined by how i play, rather than waiting for that yellow progress bar for the 800th time
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE HEIST LEAGUE WILL BE READY TO RELEASE AND PLAY.

Stop releasing raw shit
"
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE HEIST LEAGUE WILL BE READY TO RELEASE AND PLAY.

Stop releasing raw shit

You have so many tags I assume you watched Chris talk about releasing shit as soon at it's available without having to wait on finishing anything.

So basically as soon as the voice lines are done the league is ready to go.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Thanks for all your hard work!
And here I still didn't got Deception member, it's getting tiresome.
i liked the changes
please increase the rogue marker's dropping in the maps i got 10k coins +3 grand haist +55 heist doing maps in a day this 10k coins cant reveal a single grand heist

and reduce alarm from boxes... isnt fun do a 10 minutes heist (half of that waiting a npc work, and moving back cause the npc got stuck) to open 3 big boxes and skip all the rest (maybe show the reward in the small chests?)
Last edited by Mokurp on Sep 29, 2020, 12:14:23 PM
hope you fix the stuck in door bullshit, just lost 60c because i can't move
Can we please Open heists from somewhere else were there aren't so many people with so many shinny effects and stuff.The fps is atrocious.
i hope the fix is making harbour a solo invite only instance like a hideout, i noticed more stability when i play very late in the day with less people inside the town

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info