What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

"
Portals back to The Rogue Harbour
There's a problem where returning to the Rogue Harbour can put you into the wrong Harbour, preventing you from returning to your Heist. We attempted to fix it last week but ran into some big problems and had to revert the fix. We have another plan for fixing it which we hope to deploy later this week.

How about, just think about it, you JUST add a chest into grand heist transit area? WoW, 5head fix which takes 5seconds of time to implement :OOOOOO
Must say i am somewhat dissapointed...

Possibly another week (guessing friday for patch)or even more waitig for fix to instance hunting when it has a perfectly viable hotfix that could have been applied like day1... and with a side detriment that we have to watch eye cancer/unicorn vomit that some people make with their mtx too.

Time save here could have been spent on fixing other stuff that matters (crashes etc.).
Just remove talismans already. When has anyone ever used them? Cassia renders them irrelevant.
This looks GG. Thanks for fixing the league (granted this patch works as intended).
Thanks for all the hard work guys :)
This patch sounds really great. If it goes well Heist could be in a good state (of course big changes will not come at this point, like other people explained already).
I hope there will be improvements on the NPC behaviour, because some of them are really annoying to get them to do their job.
Besides that I enjoy Heist right now and will much more after the patch, so thanks!
"
kowal86 wrote:
Wheres Performance Issues / FPS Drops issues on that list ? You guys are serious ?

This, a minority of players cannot enjoy the league because of this. I hope it's just an oversight and is actually being looked at!
Maybe repair that bug what everyone getting instant ban when reach 40 lvl and need wait few weeks to unban and can't played this heist expansion?
"
Naggash wrote:
"
Portals back to The Rogue Harbour
There's a problem where returning to the Rogue Harbour can put you into the wrong Harbour, preventing you from returning to your Heist. We attempted to fix it last week but ran into some big problems and had to revert the fix. We have another plan for fixing it which we hope to deploy later this week.

How about, just think about it, you JUST add a chest into grand heist transit area? WoW, 5head fix which takes 5seconds of time to implement :OOOOOO

The game is such a spaghetti of data, features, mechanics, etc, that nothing that seems simple is probably a simple implementation. This point has to be true because it’s the only reason why they keep breaking shit that has worked for many other leagues or even years beforehand.

I can’t even imagine when they bring on a software engineer what that engineer is thinking when they introduce them to this game’s source. They are probably thinking long and hard about their career decisions at that point. An “FML” plaque on the desk ordered immediately!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 29, 2020, 10:21:09 AM
crashing after lockdown :(

Windows 10
Intel i7 3770K
Geforce GTX 770TI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info