What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

No mention at all that half of the rolls on rogue gear do nothing?
Currently when a totem uses its Alert Level generation skill on you, your Alert Level goes up unless you kill it before it finishes using the skill.

Why is this not for all guards? Esp Patrols.

This league started out with some great potential and a new style of play then ate itself into basically mapping without the other league mechanics integrated into it to keep it somewhat interesting.

Yea the game is an Action RPG but it is not a hack n slash. Where's the RP?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
sowozup wrote:

Because you can't implement a sneak mechanic when you have (as an example) auto attacking minions in game.

Also you can't force players into another build which fits the mechanic, when there is a good amount of players enjoying this playstyle.

You can actually.

They simply needed to treat guards as objects until proximity of the player set them to active. Just like the statues in the Innocence fight. Skill effects and Minions will ignore them unless they're active.

There's other flaws of course like too many guards by doors and how the Alert level was being raise but it's totally possible and better than what they did.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Iron mass fix when??!
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/gary_poe
Гайды: https://youtube.com/@GaryPoE
Дискорд: garypoe
Please fix headhunter disconnect bug... This is one of the best league starts I've ever had and it basically ruined because I disconnect every map when HH tries to steal hexproof and fractured
Wow, they're finally gonna fix the portal back to harbor glitch. Looks like the game stutters much less now too. Still crash during grand heists though.

I mean, we can't even stay mad at GGG at this point, that's how they operate - release a stinky pile of shit they call "league" for some reason, and then patch and turn it into a somewhat playable product during the next month.

I'm pretty sure people are already getting tired of stumbling upon a buggy mess each league launch.
Throwing a cow pie at your customers and make them QA it can't be good business practice. I hope this changes in poe2 somehow.
Can you please just announce next league so we can move past this autrocity of a league? More talismans? Come on...? Are you doing this just to mess with us since we complained?
AFFINITY IS COMING !!!
Bad Seed
blablabla , when?
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Big fan of the Game and have been playing a while.
Enjoyed every league so far mostly and also was looking forward to and enjoying the idea of heists.
But honestly right now, week 2 in league and I cannot do any heists.
Just tried to do a couple of them and out of 3 tries 2 crashed without error message back to Desktop.

Please fix this.
Its a very sad time :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info