What We're Working On: Heist Week 2

My god it's only week 2
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Take talismans out of the reward pool, period. I don't understand why the heck they need to waste my loot slots.

I totally agree with this!
Get over it!
twitch.tv/Heartgrave
Talismans need to go completely.

Alarm Totems need to go completely. Since there is no real way of avoiding them.

Global loot need buff, but especially Heist reward room chests. Rewards MUST always be worth the risk in a ARPG, and PoE has lost the plot here.

Need something more than Markers as the target reward. Else there really is NO incentive to risk death/crashes losing everything, and people will just continue to quit the heist without completing it. It's much safer, quicker and easier.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
and don't forget to work on how to reintrudce harvest!!!
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 29, 2020, 4:21:13 PM
"
Hitma47 wrote:
and don't forget to work on how to reintrudce harvest!!!

^ +1
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
So it'll be about 3 weeks total before players can reliably do the content which was meant to be the main attraction of the league. SMH...
"
Marinxar wrote:

Wrong.

"
Marinxar wrote:
Alarm Totems need to go completely. Since there is no real way of avoiding them.

Wrong.

"
Marinxar wrote:
Global loot need buff, but especially Heist reward room chests. Rewards MUST always be worth the risk in a ARPG, and PoE has lost the plot here.

Subjective, but worth considering.

"
Marinxar wrote:
Need something more than Markers as the target reward. Else there really is NO incentive to risk death/crashes losing everything, and people will just continue to quit the heist without completing it. It's much safer, quicker and easier.

Now THERE is a real point. The only contracts worth completing currently are the mission contracts. The optional reward rooms should not be more enticing than the actual objective.
Removed
SVT420hp
Last edited by svt420hp on Sep 29, 2020, 6:10:02 PM
"
Marinxar wrote:

Listen to him GG.
So if i read this correctly you finally figured out that people want reward in the whole Risk/Reward paradigm. Sadly looking at these changes you introduced more Risk/Trash. Talismans? really? So risk all the wasted time and XP loss for some stupid 1 shot bs boom your dead mechanic for a talisman? or trash loot? you could open ever single chest every time and still not be worth the time investment to do heist now you have to pick, what trash pile do you want today?

Observer totem. Ohh joy more avoid killing stuff in an Arpg..... suposedly action but I honestly have no idea what the first letter is supposed to be anymore.

This league not only doesnt bring anything to the game it tries to get you away from the game to waste time and xp doing some rediculous heist of not killing stuff getting no xp and no loot..... yup great idea gg.... ohh wait Tencent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info