I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

Harvest crafting is one of the best things to ever happen to poe. Never has the leveling process felt so smooth without being forced to trade or to play a mega meta build.

End game crafting is now something much more players can now engage in.
It's a shame so many players never gave the league a chance after the first week but GGG's mistep with the unitentional crafting nerf did not help.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Harvest crafting is one of the best things to ever happen to poe. Never has the leveling process felt so smooth without being forced to trade or to play a mega meta build.

It's a shame so many players never gave the league a chance after the first week but GGG's mistep with the unitentional crafting nerf did not help.

Agree with all of this. Crafting has always been a high-risk gamble that only the rich got to engage in. I'm glad GGG implemented something to make it more accessible.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Harvest has been the first league mechanic I actually engaged with all the way through to maps since essence league, and for that alone I hope it stays in the game to a decent degree. I also think the more deterministic but still time and resource gated crafting is the right direction for PoE to go, rather than the old "meta mod, spend 500 ex slamming suffixes, then use eternals in standard to finish."

It does suffer from the synthesis problem of taking you away from the core gameplay loop a little, most notably for initially setting up the garden, and it can look complex at a first glance I guess, but it seems to be improving.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Harvest is probably great for those who understand crafting and SSF. For me this league feels like the loot has been balanced with the "powerful" crafting that Harvest offers. I don't think the un-intentional nerf has had much to do with it. Usually I can ignore most of the other mechanics and just trade to where I want to be. This league it feels like I need to sit down and study "crafting". Wading through the numerous time wasting crafting guides wasting crafting mats with all the mis-information. Until I hit upon a decent guide that makes sense at a base level. Not happening.

Where are the official guides?

Play - Loot - trade.

I could tolerate a hugely simplified version of Harvest with crafting tool tips.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Harvest is probably great for those who understand crafting and SSF. For me this league feels like the loot has been balanced with the "powerful" crafting that Harvest offers. I don't think the un-intentional nerf has had much to do with it. Usually I can ignore most of the other mechanics and just trade to where I want to be. This league it feels like I need to sit down and study "crafting". Wading through the numerous time wasting crafting guides wasting crafting mats with all the mis-information. Until I hit upon a decent guide that makes sense at a base level. Not happening.

Where are the official guides?

Play - Loot - trade.

I could tolerate a hugely simplified version of Harvest with crafting tool tips.

There is a little knowledge required but some of the crcafting options are literally - remove an affix and re add one of the same tag type or slam a targeted affix. Just a way to eventually perfect your gear as far as life,resists,physical affixes goes.

You only need the foundational knowledge to take advantage of it but the ceiling is very high.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I would be happy with Harvest added to core as an option, but I don't really like how the "crafting" experience is evolving. It seems like an awful mess to me.

Anything that results in this as the expected way to get the best items is to me a big negative:

Spoiler

via: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2891873
- here's my sig
"
Acolina87 wrote:
It's absolutely amazing.

Troll.
not in current state
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
ya no fuck that can't wait for harvest to be over even synthesis was more fun

"
Acolina87 wrote:
It's absolutely amazing.

This mechanic had to be added to the core of the game, but in no case should you make a league out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info