I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

Oh F no, if it goes core I am gone.
I hope it goes core. There is a shield i need to finish. Finally crafting is more than gambler RNG and rather deterministic. Harvest mechanic is a decent one maybe not fitting for a league but perfectly fitting for standard.
"
Gukbuk wrote:
I absolutly DO hope harvest goes core
i also hope all the crybabies saying "when this goes core i delete the game" WILL leave as if they do it would prolly feel like bringing the trash out after a long needed clean up.

You're hoping Harvest will be added into "CORE GAME"?

You only have a Level 51 Ranger... dude

Please play until about Level 90 and then come back with your end result...
this harvest is shit. im pretty sure 5 % of player base is only smart enough to understand how things work there. rest just skip it. core. ?`lmao you must be very brainy.
fk archnemesis.
I hope it doesn't. Game doesn't need more league mechanics, they should start removing some tbh
I'm one of those players waiting for next league to want to play and who'll be gone if this goes core! The mechanisms are awful!
Harvest makes no sense as a core feature.

1 the league itself has little to no map to map content. You just click a bulb and that is it.

2 The league itself seems dedicated to undermining the core crafting experience of the game. The core tenet of poe crafting is that perfect or near perfect items are not supposed to be easy to make.

However harvest lets you to surgically build near perfect pieces of gear. This is very nice as a temporary league to cheaply spice things up. But it is also the kind of league that would be normally be voided due to how easily it can poop out powerful items.
I love the harvest crafts, most rewarding league ever in terms of gear progresion unless you like mindless lootsplotions to pick millions of 1x1 1c items
"
lamasf1 wrote:
I love the harvest crafts, most rewarding league ever in terms of gear progresion unless you like mindless lootsplotions to pick millions of 1x1 1c items

It is a candy league, just like how leagues like delirium or even legacy had ludicrously overtuned loot.

The sad thing is that every candy league tends to point to and solve a fundamental issue with poe .. but does it in a completely unsubtle and unbalanced way.

Legacy was fun .. because access to classic content was not good
Delirium was fun ... because the map system itself stopped being rewarding ; it had to share space with master content (especially delve)
Harvest is great because poe's crafting system is a mess.

When was the last time people seriously crafted without fossils or other mod blocking options? When was the last time chaos spamming a base that had said alternative options was a good idea?

Hell when was the last time that someone used something they found on the ground as their ideal item (non unique)?

Who here is not sick of the 30 plus layers of rng bullshit one must jump through to get anywhere?
I absolutely adore this league, however I think there will be issues to implementing the league mechanic if they decide to make it a small percent chance of happening. Almost every league mechanic implemented into the core game has instant rewards after dealing with it, you might not get amazing rewards but you get rewards. However this mechanic gives you seeds which you then have to grow and wait X amount of turns (requiring more encounters with Oshabi to progress) in order to get your actual reward.

I think if they were to implement it as a league mechanic with a small chance of happening per area then they would need to increase the amount of seeds you get by a lot, 6-14 seeds or whatever the actual range is is not good enough when you aren't getting them every map, you can't even start harvesting unless you have 8, and most people want to have a fully grown harvest before hand. I'd also think they would need to lower growth cycles because a 7+ growth cycle requirement when you are only seeing them every 5-10 maps or whatever is a bit too long for what little reward a single seed gets you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info