I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

If they do not choose to add Harvest to Core permanately, I feel it should be added at least temporarily until PoE2 is released as a way for people who play standard to catch their gear up to the level of what will be coming out of this league. I know standard is not a priority but this league threw them under the bus.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Jul 7, 2020, 7:57:18 AM
I also consider garden to be too tedious as the main element of a league. But if it is going core - with various balance adjustments, than it is only a side element like the other mechanics. You could decide for yourself whether and how often you interact with it. I personally would enjoy it alongside with its crafting elements.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
no no no

garden league is not a poe material.
I'm surprised GGG did not made a public apologies for releasing this already
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
It's absolutely amazing.

I totally agree. I like it a lot and if someone doesn't like it as a core game mechanic just can ignore/skip it in the future leagues. For example, I don't like Temple and fossils so...
"
anvb5a1 wrote:
I'm one of those players waiting for next league to want to play and who'll be gone if this goes core! The mechanisms are awful!

<^- This was my post and i've come to admit that i changed my mind, it was painful at the beginning, but once you understand stuff like the auto-disperse not working and such, it becomes "ok".

It could certainly do with some tweaks tho, as i post this, at least, the tanks have now increased from 300 to 1000, good! I was indeed starting to have a ridiculous amount of those!
"
anvb5a1 wrote:
"
anvb5a1 wrote:
I'm one of those players waiting for next league to want to play and who'll be gone if this goes core! The mechanisms are awful!

<^- This was my post and i've come to admit that i changed my mind, it was painful at the beginning, but once you understand stuff like the auto-disperse not working and such, it becomes "ok".

It could certainly do with some tweaks tho, as i post this, at least, the tanks have now increased from 300 to 1000, good! I was indeed starting to have a ridiculous amount of those!

setting up a garden is the only anoying thing,if it goes core and i have to do it again

if they change the crafting benches into 1 bench where you have to "buy" +slots with lifeforce and change it to 1 tank for each lifeforce (that you have to upgrade as well)

it really has potencial as a core mechanic

basicly a "pre"build garden where you have to buy but not build the stuff so all the "building garden is so complex/hard" ppl can stop complaining

the crafting this league is awesome,i´m kinda sad that i didint start ssf league even though i kinda play that way (only doing currency exchanges or buy uncrafted base items)

the option to reroll corrupted maps is pretty dame nice too
Harvest should not go core, it killed the league only a few weeks in. the league was dead before it even started, it killed the price of items. it made the game feel like SSF.

The people that are wanting this trash ass shit, are the people that have no idea how to do anything in the game. all they see is, ohhhh big cool item, make me strong! they don't think about the effects it imposes, it takes the entire grind out of shit just to click a few times and your item is done.

This is the worst mechanic to ever be introduced, i saw a video of a guy turning 3 house of mirror cards INTO 20. whoever thought that shit was a good idea needs to be fired, idc who it was.

If this goes core, THOUSANDS will uninstall, and all so some noobs can have mirror items for free. what a joke.
Why? It already feels like the other leagues which went core.
You only really interact with it in 5-10 Maps and then call it a day.
Amazing league!

"bUt dEm cRaFTs!!!"

I cant stop my excitment youre right, funny crafts make up for lack of gameplay, so mind blowing.
When Harvets goes core it will render the currency system of GGG worthless. For the very most part currency maintain its value because of crafting.

If Harvest goes core it replaces currency with seeds. Gardening will be mandatory.

On the other hand i have some super sick items in standard that i wanna finish which are impossible to finish otherwise.
Last edited by zzang on Jul 17, 2020, 11:24:37 AM
I always wonder why craft leagues get negative reactions from players.
personally I love this league and crafting is a lot more fun then ever.
if the crafts are too OP just make the seeds more rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info