I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

"
to craft something good i only need that enchant from the...uh...that "you can craft 3 additional crafts on one item but actually just two because this craft itself consumes one of the three slots" craft and 2-3 very good modifiers to have something worthwhile
before this got nerfed you hadnt that 3 craft- limit
so you could spam alt orbs until you had something awesome, regal it- some luck and this new mod wasnt shit and if so annul- fail?-back to s....

anyway
there was a very certain way for everyone to craft something very good for 2 ex maybe hundres of alts and some regals
and for whatever reason they came up with even mightier shit anyone could ever imagine
but "no one" gives a poop because this league is lame

You have to realize 2 ex is for the ultra elite players, and honestly even in the loot splosion leagues not very likely to show up outside of trading for it. GGG's goal of improving crafting is to reduce the trade burden the game currently has.

You don't want something that people are only going to be able to engage with after they're already in the mid 90s level
"
j33bus wrote:

You have to realize 2 ex is for the ultra elite players

this is sadly kinda true, i have some friends who maybe play 15 hours a week, and they really struggle to get any currency and therefore good equipment.

one of them played since i think 3.0 and didnt kill any of the bosses ever.

i had to help him out a lot to get his first sirus kill (even tho it was aw0 :D)

with the garden i also can at least somewhat quickly make an decent item for friends wich helps them too
"
Eobard_Thawne wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:

You have to realize 2 ex is for the ultra elite players

I stopped reding after that. "ultra elite" LOL. Guys who make mirrors in 2 weeks are super elite. 2ex ? smh man. PoE is still a rly fkicng hard game but making 2ex for a casuals should be a matter of 5 hours or so if not less. It's so frustrating for me when noobs, like these, comment on a league mechanic when they don't even know what endgame is or how to actually make currency. You guys have no clue on how the market works etc. etc. Why the fuck are you trying to debate on how good/bad a league mechanic is when you have no fkcing clue.
Last edited by JulianWeber on Jul 18, 2020, 4:41:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info