I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

I'm still under the impression that Harvest will fit BETTER as a core mechanic, than a league mechanic. Sure, it needs to be streamlined a bit, easier to automate and maybe nerfed a bit when it's no longer the "focus" of the league.

But how something you can ignore as easy as breathing can "destroy the game" for anyone, is beyond me.

We'll see, I'll survive either way, I'm fairly sure.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I don't really think there's any way to add it to the core game that wouldn't make it a bad mechanic.

I like harvest a lot but it just doesn't work if it's not in every map.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
no,no,no,no and NO ....
ok for ssf only but this slowmotion mod MUST stay away from core game !!!!!!!
loot are garbage and trade is b.llsh.t with that awful add .... worst league ever !!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Jul 4, 2020, 10:14:15 AM
"
kekoyaso wrote:
if they do ill uninstall this game after 9 years and never back

same for me
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
If they do it right, they could add this to core and it wouldn't affect people who wanted to simply ignore it. I probably check on bestiary once a week or so, just to see what I've got. Otherwise it's background noise... and pretty quiet at that. That's what they should go for. Something that people could simply ignore if they choose to.

They do need to fix the power-creep aspects... or at least tone them down a bit.
If they want it it should get the bestiary treatment, gut the entire thing 100% all of it and just go straight to the crafting.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I'm still under the impression that Harvest will fit BETTER as a core mechanic, than a league mechanic. Sure, it needs to be streamlined a bit, easier to automate and maybe nerfed a bit when it's no longer the "focus" of the league.

But how something you can ignore as easy as breathing can "destroy the game" for anyone, is beyond me.

We'll see, I'll survive either way, I'm fairly sure.

This is pretty much how I feel.

For me, it's made for a terribly boring league mechanic. It just doesn't feel like the kind of mechanic to build a league around.

But, it feels like a perfect enhancement to core. Ignore it if you don't like it, use it if you do, with the potential for it to be really powerful if you want it to be.

It almost feels to me like this was intended to be part of a core crafting enhancement, but it was so much work that GGG decided to wrap a league around it to justify the effort.

I would be very surprised if this doesn't make it into core with a few tweaks.
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Jul 4, 2020, 1:34:45 PM
As a suggestion: Have a tier 1 seed plant as many spaces adjacent to it that are available, rather than just the one spot you plant it in. That way we can leave the seed drops at a reasonable level and still have enough T1's to plant with.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
It's absolutely amazing.

Yep it is.

It provide a true item upgrade/progression experience for players that do not wish to rely on extreme shitty RNG to craft items. But of course, you got to farm for it though its still not easy at this stage for me.

Spamming countless chaos and exalts or fossils and still getting shit is a turn off for all players in standard.

The very limited number of players(sellers & buyers) playing standard and the imbalanced economy in standard may mean that it's really hard to find an upgrade for items and even if you found it, you may not be able to afford it.

This harvest mechanic provides a way.

GGG should give standard players some love by implementing it to core/standard. After all, why bother to make such an amazing harvest planting experience/mechanic just to discard it after 3 months? Why waste it?
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jul 4, 2020, 1:23:49 PM
I doubt harvest will go to core since synthesis didn`t. But personally i hope they get the good aspects harvest brought to game and use it in further leagues.

If they really wanted to keep it core thou, the best way would probbably be:

1- Remove all building aspects (i doubt most people want to have to setup a garden every league and it`s just plain boring anyway).

2- Keep just lifeforce as requirement to grow higher tier seeds. Remove the necessity of a dispenser and of having adjacent seeds. Allow players to increase their lifeforce storage and "horticraft stations" limit by consuming lifeforce (similar to how delve upgrades work).

3- Change the seed chests into a "vaal area portal" that is filled with plant-like monsters, white rarity monsters have the chance to drop t1 seeds, blue rarity monsters have chance to drop t1 or t2 seeds, yellow rarity monsters have a chance to drop t1, t2 and t3 seeds, the unique monsters of the area can drop t1,t2,t3 and a small chance of dropping t4 seeds. Slaying the unique monster of the area progress the growth of the seeds in the garden.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info