I hope harvest gets added into the CORE game

I hope its gonna get added to core game and then they will release a tab for it after 3 leagues. 0 slots, just empty page beacuse there already is a place for seeds, I'm gonna buy it anyway because that's how much of a fan of the game I am nowadays.
Last edited by Razis on Jul 4, 2020, 6:45:10 PM
It's WAY to easy to craft mirror-tier stuff. This needs to go bye bye or be severely nerfed.
"
Binary_Star wrote:
It's WAY to easy to craft mirror-tier stuff. This needs to go bye bye or be severely nerfed.

oh really? can you link us some of the mirror tier stuff you have crafted?
After a serious rework? Sure, I'm all for it going core,but in this state...no freaking way.

The entire garden needs a less time consuming approach. There were less successful leagues that became decent after being reworked and going core.

Remember einhar? Do you not have nets exile?
They should add everything to core game because standard doesn't' matter to GGGT anyways.

I actually find it funny when people ask for it to be added or hope it won't be added...as if it really matters anymore considering the state standard is in.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I'm all for adding it after a bit of streamlining.
Setting up the garden is tedious, not hard. My top priorities would be:

- Fix auto-dispense, it doesn't work

- get rid of pylons, have all collectors, dispenser and tanks have a colour and be automagically connected underground.

- increas range of dispensers

- allow us to upgrade tanks rather than adding more of them
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
Antigegner wrote:
They should add everything to core game because standard doesn't' matter to GGGT anyways.

I actually find it funny when people ask for it to be added or hope it won't be added...as if it really matters anymore considering the state standard is in.

Don't think it's that important anymore for standard but it will definitely impact future leagues.

Honestly though, this league is the first league i've tried to actually craft something even remotely decent in ~2 years of playing SC leagues, and it's both amazing and completely [Removed by Support].

It's amazing because of the "invest time -> actually get something out of it" compared to slam 500 exalts and annuls and pray to RNGesus.

But it's also completely [Removed by Support] because of the same RNG involved:
Just earlier bought 180 lightning modifier seeds for an ex, got only 4 "remove lightning, add lightning" and on a non-influenced 6L zodiac ilvl 83, it never hit anything above tier 6 lightning resist. Fast forward after frustration, i waste "change lightning res to cold res" -> "remove cold, add cold". Result? from 14% cold resistance i got 14% cold resistance. I legit thought i messed up somehow, but no, i got the exact same thing. Fast forward, "change cold res to lightning res" -> "remove lightning" -> "augment lightning". Gave me 10% lightning resistance.

If you want to give us the chance to craft amazing stuff and also add it to standard, RNG shouldnt be that big of a factor. I'd much rather prefer to have a seed that says "When harvested, reveal a 'remove lighning modifier, add a lightning modifier' craft" or whatever and it needs 100 maps to bloom or has a 0.1% drop rate but be something that i can actively rely on.

That said, it wouldnt be PoE without the RNG so i expect some dirt my way.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 5, 2020, 9:27:11 AM
This league is destroying the economy! Don't add it into core game!
I absolutly DO hope harvest goes core
i also hope all the crybabies saying "when this goes core i delete the game" WILL leave as if they do it would prolly feel like bringing the trash out after a long needed clean up.
"
KingDarkness wrote:
This league is destroying the economy! Don't add it into core game!

This is the best reason to have it. The downside is of course all the mechanics are terrible, it's still path of exile's awful gambling system, and it utterly failed to do anything until the very end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info