[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

I was wondering about DPS too, and had a play around in POB. Comparing a 2H mace build (6L earthshatter, with mace wheel on tree) vs Disfavour (5L earthshatter, axe wheel on tree), the 5L Disfavour was double the overall dps, even with +2 socketed gems on the 6L rare mace.

The extra attack speed also makes the build feel a little smoother, and Disfavour is only 1ex atm.
"
Parhelius wrote:
I was wondering about DPS too, and had a play around in POB. Comparing a 2H mace build (6L earthshatter, with mace wheel on tree) vs Disfavour (5L earthshatter, axe wheel on tree), the 5L Disfavour was double the overall dps, even with +2 socketed gems on the 6L rare mace.

The extra attack speed also makes the build feel a little smoother, and Disfavour is only 1ex atm.

Yes, disfavour is by far better option, i don't even know why OP and others assumed that Marohi is good chase unique for this build, i remember back in the double dip days, when EQ jugg was like top tier build, marohi was just a place holder unique, even tho they buffed it with 7l it's still sucks compared to disfavour. As i said the only upgrade possible is close to 700 pDPS(or higher) coronal Maul.
As for the build overall i'll say what going crit is big no-no, or at least going abyssus, I switched for RT, feels much better. Lvl 93 i'll hit 7k life.

Last edited by RoflanAnimeshnik on Jun 30, 2020, 12:00:51 PM
I have to comment on the DPS thing, it is very misleading to look at the DPS when your second half of the dmg comes from the wacry that is ~0.3-0.4s animation

Atziri -> 389-520 damage
Marohi -> 488-716 plus lv15 pulverize (pulverize 15 = 54% more damage)

That's quite a difference on what kind of slam the marohi pulls out, but i agree that a faster weapon is better for clear
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 30, 2020, 12:12:38 PM
"
"
Parhelius wrote:

Yes, disfavour is by far better option, i don't even know why OP and others assumed that Marohi is good chase unique for this build, i remember back in the double dip days, when EQ jugg was like top tier build, marohi was just a place holder unique, even tho they buffed it with 7l it's still sucks compared to disfavour. As i said the only upgrade possible is close to 700 pDPS(or higher) coronal Maul.
As for the build overall i'll say what going crit is big no-no, or at least going abyssus, I switched for RT, feels much better. Lvl 93 i'll hit 7k life.

Interesting...what (if any) changes are you making for RT? I haven't invested in a solid chest or an abyssus yet, but was wondering about abandoning crit and just getting tanky. I have 5.1k life at the moment, but have two vermillion rings to sub in at level 80 and also need a better amulet and perhaps a chest with %hp too.

Got lucky with fusings on the disfavour I bought today so I'll be sticking with that for now.
"
Parhelius wrote:

Interesting...what (if any) changes are you making for RT? I haven't invested in a solid chest or an abyssus yet, but was wondering about abandoning crit and just getting tanky. I have 5.1k life at the moment, but have two vermillion rings to sub in at level 80 and also need a better amulet and perhaps a chest with %hp too.

Got lucky with fusings on the disfavour I bought today so I'll be sticking with that for now.

You can check my skill tree in my profile, characters are open. Rings and amulets are obviously with hp and non crit stats, bis are gonna be insane steel rings, or at least one ring, i'm not sure if i gonna be ever able to buy one with vurn curse. Also i changed anointment. Bis belt is gonna be as in guide, kaom's chest is the best option for this build (imo) kind of OG style too.

Btw i still didn't manage to get my last uber lab trial so i'm playing with 3 ascendancy points.
Last edited by RoflanAnimeshnik on Jun 30, 2020, 12:30:52 PM
"
"
Parhelius wrote:

You can check my skill tree in my profile, characters are open. Rings and amulets are obviously with hp and non crit stats, bis are gonna be insane steel rings, or at least one ring, i'm not sure if i gonna be ever able to buy one with vurn curse. Also i changed anointment. Bis belt is gonna be as in guide, kaom's chest is the best option for this build (imo) kind of OG style too.

Btw i still didn't manage to get my last uber lab trial so i'm playing with 3 ascendancy points.

I'm assuming you know this already, but /global 820 can get you your last trial for free in about 5 minutes
"
Pyrok wrote:

I'm assuming you know this already, but /global 820 can get you your last trial for free in about 5 minutes

They are to0 busy trying to sell their shitty harves ctafts
Wait, i'm retarded. I need to go sleep, i was sitting in trade 820 the entire time. :D
Last edited by RoflanAnimeshnik on Jun 30, 2020, 1:59:02 PM
How is this build in red maps and higher level content? Any updates? Thinking of switching to it...
"
Higuey wrote:
How is this build in red maps and higher level content? Any updates? Thinking of switching to it...

Take 10 minutes and read the previous few pages. The build does fine in red maps. I'm one shotting bosses in t12's with a 600 pdps coronal maul.
Last edited by Pyrok on Jun 30, 2020, 3:55:47 PM
Not very experienced in melee builds - starting to struggle a little in red maps with this. I'm certainly not 1-shotting bosses and feel a bit squishy trying to face-tank. Would appreciate some advice on build upgrades. Maybe a better chest with some %life and more armour?

I obviously have more levels to gain, but have the majority of the %life and armour nodes i'm going to take from the tree - just lacking some 2H damage. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Last edited by Parhelius on Jun 30, 2020, 4:08:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info