[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
Duo24 wrote:
"
solomanstone wrote:
Which Axe are people using, now that the Staff nodes are removed and Axe is the focus?

Is this response related to why maces are no longer used? I still don't know the answer from my previous post.

The recommendation to swap to axes is because the critical strike chance on the Fleshripper base means you can end up with higher overall damage. You sacrifice a small amount of AOE but most people preferred damage over the increased AOE. You can still go mace if you want, it's perfectly viable.

You can still use the link in the gear section of the original post. Just change it to search for two handed axes instead of maces, sort by high physical DPS and get the best you can. Fleshripper base is what you should aim for when possible.
Edit: blergh double post
Last edited by MistahBread88 on Sep 27, 2020, 9:05:31 PM
Is there a way to not run out of mana? I've been using an axe that leeches mana, but I would rather an alternative to that.
"
luisju wrote:
Is there a way to not run out of mana? I've been using an axe that leeches mana, but I would rather an alternative to that.

Couple of options:

1) Mana leech on gear. Doesn't have to be axe. You can get it on jewellery and jewels too. Jewel is the best bet IMO.
2) Mana or hybrid flask. Not ideal since you're sacrificing either damage or survivability.
3) Reduce the number of auras you are running/increase the level of your enlighten gem. Tends to happen naturally as you progress/gear up.
4) Reduced mana cost of skills on rings but I don't think is necessary or overly helpful compared to just finding a source of leech.
As a bandaid, I currently annoint triple verdant oil on my amulet for a mana leech node until I can find leech on gear (SSF).
"
chubbseN wrote:
As a bandaid, I currently annoint triple verdant oil on my amulet for a mana leech node until I can find leech on gear (SSF).

I'm not familiar with the Blight mechanics, about what level can you access these oils?
Hey man, I'm struggling with this build and I'm not really sure how to continue.

my tree is the same as yours @ lvl 90 (my pob) https://pastebin.com/R4xpNNSw

and my gear isn't quite as good as yours but decent in my opinion.
Spoiler

I got super lucky with that axe. costed me less than 30c to craft. (6 fusing 6link)

I'm dying a lot in higher tier maps. like t13 and above is dubious. (5k hp, 21.5k armour with flasks, 88% phys reduction)

I really like the skill but I'm met with doubts. I'm sorta stuck haha.
and I'm not sure if my damage is as high as I can get it. I don't even think it's breaking 1m dps.

help me out man, I've been considering selling that axe to fund a new build which would break my heart QQ

"
Duo24 wrote:
"
chubbseN wrote:

I'm not familiar with the Blight mechanics, about what level can you access these oils?

Blight has a 10% chance to appear in any map I believe. You can also just buy the oils if you aren't SSF.
I'm a tad stuck on what warcry to drop so I have a slot for dynamite.

Sorry boys! I have been slack in responding. Aiming to churn through and respond to my recent forum guides later in the day when I can dedicate a few hours to it. For now though if you have any pressing questions I will be live for a few hours on Twitch so feel free to hit me up there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info