[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
DJlnchbx wrote:
So I chose this build as a starter, it sounded fun and I had no plan for this league, it is working well, I cant complain as I learn the ins and outs of it more, kills fast, seems strong, I m tough as nails. My question is though, why blood and sand AND Flesh and Stone? Im noticing in several of the gear people have shown that i see both socketed, I went to wiki and it says they share the same buff, so I was a bit confused if anyone could help me with this would appreciate it. My other question was the auras I seem to be struggling to keep up purity, pride, and currently using flesh and stone, having some pretty big mana issues when I use both pride and purity, found myself using purity over pride atm

They share the same STANCE which is to say toggling stance on one of them will make the other one change. They provide distinct buffs though, so you can run both in this build (in Sand stance, I believe, for the defensive benefits).

For mana/aura balance - just run as many auras you can without running out of mana for Earthshatter/Leap slam. As you get higher level/more mana/mana leech on a jewel/enlighten gem, you'll be able to add additional auras. Personally I use Pride and Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner while levelling.
Path of building link doesnt seem to be working.

I get an error when trying to import the build.
"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Path of building link doesnt seem to be working.

I get an error when trying to import the build.

Use the Community Fork.
Ok so this build is really coming together now, I have limited my auras to flesh and stone and pride which takes 75% of mana, managed to snag a amulet yesterday that sold for a ton so was really able to up the gear a good bit and its performing incredibly well, very much enjoying it so far not sure how to show my gear or i would...

If anyone has advice for gear or what not im open to learning more and getting better, its visible on my profile but really can not figure out how post gear like you guys do lol
Last edited by DJlnchbx on Sep 21, 2020, 6:05:06 PM
What map mods cant this build do?

Tired of TR and wanna slam some shit
"
AziiRe wrote:
"
@Bashork
New link for POB?

I have gone and updated it on the main page.

"
@DJFireman

is much expected to change this league?

Practically nothing has changed except for the fact that I recommend using Axes instead of Maces now. Enduring Cry got a cooldown increase but it is negligible.

Why Axes?
So is Path of Building not working for anyone else? Tried pasting the pob thing in and it gave me an error saying the passive tree was different and I might need to update PoB. I'm on the latest version though :x
Which Axe are people using, now that the Staff nodes are removed and Axe is the focus?
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
So is Path of Building not working for anyone else? Tried pasting the pob thing in and it gave me an error saying the passive tree was different and I might need to update PoB. I'm on the latest version though :x

You need to update to the "community fork" edition.
"
solomanstone wrote:
Which Axe are people using, now that the Staff nodes are removed and Axe is the focus?

Is this response related to why maces are no longer used? I still don't know the answer from my previous post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info