[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
@jordan02
make a build killing 5 mob lvl 10 is nice. Make sirius video now, you say you will use "awakn physical" so u tried it?

The build is theory as Earthshatter isn't out until Harvest launches. The numbers add up though so it should be fine.

"
@MrPocoyo
Do you think if Earthshatter turns out to be bad, could we use EQ instead?

Definitely. The build was designed with Earthquake as the place holder, and its damage was pretty decent. The initial impact alone will probably be well over a million dps once warcries are considered.

"
@Demoshane
Looking interesting. I'm really into 2h/warcries stuff and having hard time finding a build that doesn't make me regret....

Not gonna quote the whole paragraph but will respond. I don't think this build will go poorly. It isn't dependent on a single piece of gear. Everything can be found and crafted SSF especially considering the new Harvest crafts. Dash + Second win will allow us to actually zip around pretty quickly as well.

Plan B is Earthquake which has been tried and tested and should work perfectly fine. Everything new should be a buff in regards to it (even when considering the small nerfs to its aftershock).

"
@Siouxsie66669
I hope its will work

Have faith :D my ass will be on the line if it doesn't D:.
Very Nice guide my man. I was hoping for a guide like this as this is the exact build i wanted to try. Thanks!
Hi. Why not Resolute Technique and we can drop Undeniable for any other jugg node? Thanks.
Cant get the POB link to work in the current version of POB.
ign: BoMann
"
BoMann wrote:
Cant get the POB link to work in the current version of POB.

you need to use the community fork of PoB. Works for me.
I'm taking a closer look at the build now, most likely going to start with it.

One thing I noticed is the auras conflicting with Infernal Cry. Since this warcry is converting 60% phys to fire on our exerted attacks, which will probably be the source of most damage, feels like Pride and Dread banner would be somewhat wasted, since they won't be affecting fire damage dealt.
"
FedeS wrote:
Hi. Why not Resolute Technique and we can drop Undeniable for any other jugg node? Thanks.

Probably a good option until you have better gear. Crit should be higher damage scaling when you start min-maxing.
Best leveling uniques?
I know it's going to be path of slamvest this league, so going to try this as my league starter. Thanks for the work!
Any tips for leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info