[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

OP should update the build and remove Abyssus since it is -> 40% increased damage taken and imo no way you can make it worth on this setup

I'll post my POB if anyone wants to check it for inspiration
https://pastebin.com/HfJ8hbM6

It has spare pts for more life or more dmg

It was doing good nuking bosses and early conqs is very tanky and heals & leeches a lot

I've used a staff because of the block + glancing blows, 40-60% atk and spellblock depending on what you use, it can probably get to 75%

The life flask simulates warcries and exerts (hopefully all correct)

For damage dont bother at the DPS, look at the avg damage just to get a vague idea (hit + 5 spikes goes around 1.5mil+ on a 550dps staff without even counting rallying cry)

Don't 100% copypaste the gear, in this league you can spam the harvest and roll on rares
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hey, nice build.
I can't find the source of mana leech, how do we get it?
Like the build so far, but could you fix the gear links? most of them are broken
"
Lisonn wrote:
Hey, nice build.
I can't find the source of mana leech, how do we get it?

Jewels - the answer is 3 pages back, and about 5 other places in the previous few pages
"
Marthix wrote:
I didn't see this in the build and might've missed it in the replies, but what are the map mods that we need to be most concerned about? Phys reflect seems obvious but anything else?

I'm spamming T16s with relative ease, just rolling over Phys Reflect, No Leech and No Regen. You can run the two latter ones with a bit of effort but it's easier just to roll them. Monsters cannot be Stunned can be a mild inconvenience if you have otherwise very rippy mod pool/juiced map but generally isn't anything to be concerned about.
Been using this build, kinda, but I crafted my own boomstick and I like deidbellow a whole lot more than abyssus. It's been a lot of fun, I like earthshatter!

I'm at awakening level 5, doing t16 no problem. This is my gear:

Still working on buying a 6L chest or 6-linking my boomstick.

I'd also suggest getting four warcries going. Seismic, infernal, intimidating and enduring. Seismic, infernal and intimidating should be linked with a second wind. The four warcries is a real QOL upgrade.
i've done this but with one handed mace and a shield the two hander was too squishy
"
MaeFox wrote:
i've done this but with one handed mace and a shield the two hander was too squishy

Different strokes for different folks, most of us are using 2-handers and "squishy" is not a word I'd use to describe this build. Outside of a map with cancer mods, I haven't died in 10+ levels
i took a read through the thread and unless i missed it, i didn't see any discussion regarding impale versus bleed.

With our attack speed being so slow aren't we missing out on some impales? Wouldn't Bleed passive notes be good since we are hitting with the big slow meaty pounds?

Thanks
"
adubs300 wrote:
With our attack speed being so slow aren't we missing out on some impales? Wouldn't Bleed passive notes be good since we are hitting with the big slow meaty pounds?

I think bleed would only really work with axe builds. But you might still want to have >0% impale chance and combine it with 'the impaler' keystone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info