[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
Abyssus specifically is NOT a good purchase until you know what you're doing

This too, from lots of replys i feel this first time abyssus vibe, and boi thos guys don't know the true abyssus experience when you're not playin jugg with it.
how you leech mana?
very nice build so far (im on early mapping) i was wondring what are you thinking about The magnate belt https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Yv9OiY

enjoying it so far
thank you
ok now i change 2h Mace with the Axe Perks and Equip 2H Axe and its pretty faster and much more fun.

Can anyone help me with 5l CWDT Setup?

I have CWDT - Molten Shell - Inc. Duration - Ice Golem.. What can I put for last slot? I am also not sure if its better instead of molten shell to run immortal call if anyone tested that maybe can put some info what is better?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Can anyone help me with 5l CWDT Setup?

I have CWDT - Molten Shell - Inc. Duration - Ice Golem.. What can I put for last slot? I am also not sure if its better instead of molten shell to run immortal call if anyone tested that maybe can put some info what is better?

Vulnerability if you don't have it on a Ring.

Run Molten Shell so you can run Vaal Molten Shell for those times you need the extra survivability.

I'm in t15s, bout to take on Sirus, have had no issues levelling or in maps. Most bosses up to tier 13 or so are straight-up one-shottable if you're prepping your cries and shatters correctly, popping flasks and critting. Conquerers are the only thing I haven't been able to instagib or close to it, and my gear is not even that good. 570dps self-crafted Karui Maul, no Abyssus or Ryslathas, entirely self-crafted gear save for a decent amulet bought for 15c. Went up to red maps without even having a 6-link.

"Not endgame viable" my ass. I think a lot of people are missing the point of the new 2h playstyle. It's not about damage per second, it's about big, huge, massive hits.

If you're swinging faster than Fist of War can trigger, you're doing it wrong. If you're not using both Intimidating and Seismic Cry on every single hit, you're doing it wrong. If you're standing still between swings, you're doing it wrong.

It's a more complicated playstyle than just "hold down rightclick" like your typical melee build. Once you figure that out, you should be absolutely fine at endgame.
F***ing. Legend.
I tried the super-heavy heavy strike build but unfortunately it is no longer viable based on what the build author has said. Even more unfortunately is that I wasn't aware until I was up to my neck in the build.

This build is not only viable but has allowed the similar feeling I was looking for with that build. I've still got an encyclopedia's worth of information to learn about this game but this should definitely help me get there.

Thanks for the build.
Pain forger (mace/scepter) wheel has more pob dps than your choic of blacksmit, without any power charges. When you include the power charges it's probably much better.
Got an INSANE double corruption on this Marohi. What gem should I be using instead of Fortify Support?

Last edited by MillenniumDH on Jun 28, 2020, 1:43:23 PM
Is there a tree for axes?
moooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info