[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Dont use this unique...its 600 dps and better attack speed is needed
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
It's more than 600DPS thanks to the 7-link, and as I mentioned earlier you don't need the attack speed if you're playing the build properly. But you're right, it's not necessary to have a Marohi but I imagine it'd help.

Axe tree should be similar except for axe nodes instead of staff ones. You don't need melee strike range but otherwise any axe node should do fine in replacement.
"
Stealthrider wrote:
It's more than 600DPS thanks to the 7-link, and as I mentioned earlier you don't need the attack speed if you're playing the build properly. But you're right, it's not necessary to have a Marohi but I imagine it'd help.

Axe tree should be similar except for axe nodes instead of staff ones. You don't need melee strike range but otherwise any axe node should do fine in replacement.

It's gonna be 600pDPS no matter what, 7link doesn't give you attack damage. Also as i said marohi is a big bait, atziri's disfavour is much better option, like by far, always been, even back in the day. And for some reason is cheaper than marohi rn, so easy choice. The only better weapong than disfavour is gonna be caronal maul with insane pDPS, like 680-700pDPS.

With this setup i'm slaming(he-he) content right now. Didn't even 6link my disfavour, can't afford a second one rn. And didn't finish uber lab (can't find last goddamn trial, lvl89 btw)

Having troubles like BIG troubles clearing maps and dont even talk about Drox/Baran and co. they are almost impossible, and i`m still at AL4 dont want to imagine what will be at AL8 or Sirius, i lack dmg. Dieing nonstop from everything. Any suggestions ? :S
"
AroGan7eN wrote:

Having troubles like BIG troubles clearing maps and dont even talk about Drox/Baran and co. they are almost impossible, and i`m still at AL4 dont want to imagine what will be at AL8 or Sirius, i lack dmg. Dieing nonstop from everything. Any suggestions ? :S

Get 80% phys res(you don't even have basalt flask lol) and you nedd more life on your items, you have literally almost no life on your gear. Still using mana flask, throw away infernal cry, damn you have lots of wrong stuff. You need to grind for upgrades really bad. And look up all the suggestions in the thread.
Last edited by RoflanAnimeshnik on Jun 29, 2020, 4:13:51 AM
"
Stealthrider wrote:

I feel like you need some attack speed becouse what happend to me sometime that I cancel my attack by doing slam and then seismic and slam didnt even finish casting full.
And its helpfull even if you doing combo like 2-3 slams then cry. Attack speed helps and its more fluid to play game with it then without it.

I am using this weapon which I found luckily early but I want to try build with brutality gem and intimidating cry but I think dmg will be less with intimidating if I use this weapon which convert dmg to fire right?
"
AroGan7eN wrote:

Stop using Abyssus. You don't have anywhere near enough crit chance for the crit multi to help you, so you're taking a shit ton more damage for very little gain. Also, you have absolutely no life on your gear. Sell that damned weapon for 1.5 ex and use the proceeds to get you a 600 pdps 5-link coronal maul for 100c and use the other 140c to buy some decent gear. I've spent 200c total, including my six link and I'm destroying everything. Prioritize getting life and res capped on your gear (bonus points for getting chaos capped, I know some people don't recommend it, but I like being invincible), after you've got that try to get crit chance and then crit multi. Attack speed is a big trap in a lot of ways, it increases your paper dps but you shouldn't be spamming ES.

I literally one shot t12 and t13 bosses, and so far the only map I've died in had cancer mods and I should have just re-rolled it (minus 12 max res, monsters deal 110% damage as cold, monsters deal 110% damage as lightning, monster hits always ignite)
Last edited by Pyrok on Jun 29, 2020, 10:16:38 AM
"
Pyrok wrote:

Stop using Abyssus. You don't have anywhere near enough crit chance for the crit multi to help you, so you're taking a shit ton more damage for very little gain. Also, you have absolutely no life on your gear. Sell that damned weapon for 1.5 ex and use the proceeds to get you a 600 pdps 5-link coronal maul for 100c and use the other 140c to buy some decent gear. I've spent 200c total, including my six link and I'm destroying everything. Prioritize getting life and res capped on your gear (bonus points for getting chaos capped, I know some people don't recommend it, but I like being invincible), after you've got that try to get crit chance and then crit multi. Attack speed is a big trap in a lot of ways, it increases your paper dps but you shouldn't be spamming ES.

I literally one shot t12 and t13 bosses, and so far the only map I've died in had cancer mods and I should have just re-rolled it (minus 12 max res, monsters deal 110% damage as cold, monsters deal 110% damage as lightning, monster hits always ignite)

You can use abyssus on jugg without crit at all, just for the added phys, it's not a big deal if you know how to build around it.
I didn't see this in the build and might've missed it in the replies, but what are the map mods that we need to be most concerned about? Phys reflect seems obvious but anything else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info