[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Any suggestions on scaling AoE but still being able to detonate all spikes?

My typical playstyle is [warcry] -> [slam] -> [warcry to detonate] -> [slam] repeat

It seems to me that, when AoE is higher, it takes longer for spikes to travel. Sometimes they are not ready before you do warcry/slam to detonate. The solution so far seems to be to pause briefly before using warcry, instead of doing it immediately after attack. However, this feels bad.

I am considering Concentrated Effect but am worried that will feel bad for clear. Another option may be to drop warcry speed on the tree and just spend longer on the warcry instead of pausing.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Jun 30, 2020, 4:18:27 PM
I don't have any experience with the RT version of the build, so you'll have to get help elsewhere on that - but my first question is how are you playing the build? Are you hopping around constantly right click spamming as fast as you can, or are you waiting and slamming once fist of war is ready, while keeping your attacks buffed by your slam skills?
"
Pyrok wrote:
I don't have any experience with the RT version of the build, so you'll have to get help elsewhere on that - but my first question is how are you playing the build? Are you hopping around constantly right click spamming as fast as you can, or are you waiting and slamming once fist of war is ready, while keeping your attacks buffed by your slam skills?

My tree is largely the same, just with no crit nodes of course.

I usually just use earthshatter to clear trash, and buff with both warcries before tougher fights and/or bosses. I weave in warcries when using earthshatter vs bosses etc. If you have advice for a particular playstyle I should use, I'd be happy to hear it.
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Pyrok wrote:

I usually just use earthshatter to clear trash, and buff with both warcries before tougher fights and/or bosses. I weave in warcries when using earthshatter vs bosses etc. If you have advice for a particular playstyle I should use, I'd be happy to hear it.

I've had success using Seismic once, then using intimidate to shatter basically. The way I understand Seismic is that it gives more and more damage per previous exerted attack. So I try to make sure that I never refresh it, until I have used my 5 exerted attacks due to this stacking mechanic. I also try not to slam until fist of war is back up. So my "rotation" would go something like this:

Seismic - ES - Intimidate - leap to the next pack - ES - Intimidate - repeat until I have used all 5 Seismic exerts, then Seismic again

For bosses, I make sure to have 5 stacks of exert on both Seismic & Intimidate before going in, flask up and then if there is a prep time like on Conq's I'll pre-slam twice, slam once more when they become attackable, Intimidate - slam - Intimidate and mostly by this point they're dead, but if not I'd just repeat - making sure not to overwrite my Seismic counter
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Pyrok wrote:

I've had success using Seismic once, then using intimidate to shatter basically. The way I understand Seismic is that it gives more and more damage per previous exerted attack. So I try to make sure that I never refresh it, until I have used my 5 exerted attacks due to this stacking mechanic. I also try not to slam until fist of war is back up. So my "rotation" would go something like this:

Seismic - ES - Intimidate - leap to the next pack - ES - Intimidate - repeat until I have used all 5 Seismic exerts, then Seismic again

For bosses, I make sure to have 5 stacks of exert on both Seismic & Intimidate before going in, flask up and then if there is a prep time like on Conq's I'll pre-slam twice, slam once more when they become attackable, Intimidate - slam - Intimidate and mostly by this point they're dead, but if not I'd just repeat - making sure not to overwrite my Seismic counter

OK. I'm definitely not managing warcries well enough then I think. As an example, I just ran through a T11 map, had no issues clearing, but the boss took a while - certainly not 1/2-shot. Suppose it could be worth stacking in advance like you say, should help with single target. Thanks.
For a little quality of life, I made an AutoHotKey script that uses 1 button to cycle through my warcries. AFAIK, this is allowed by the ToS since it is one action per button press. So basically, I press mouse 5, it uses Intimidating, I press it again, it uses Seismic, I press it again, it uses Enduring, then keeps cycling through, that way I am always keeping my warcries up.

Google Drive Link to the script:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQ9HaUWIyBXpU8cpSB7_C0cajP55Wzfp/view?usp=sharing

How it works: When I press mouse 5 (XButton2), it activates Q, then W, then E, only one per button press. IF you want to change these, just edit the appropriate parts of the script.
Last edited by Neomeris85 on Jun 30, 2020, 4:59:05 PM
Does anyone know if |% of physical dmg gained as extra elemental dmg| get's boosted by Double damage so if you got 20% it become 40%?

and will % more dmg with exerted attacks buff it even further?
moooo
Awesome build, having a lot of fun with it, thank you! :-)
Should we be using Pride or Herald of Purity?

The forum guide states Pride while the PoB has Herald of Purity

Also, if anyone can help, what level of crit chance is necessary to make Abyssus worth it over a rare helmet?
Last edited by Bleedorang3 on Jun 30, 2020, 11:50:53 PM
I am currently doing low-mid red maps, it lacks some damage cuz my gems aren't leveled yet and also gear is not up there but it feels nice, I also went for atziri axe, feels much better for clear speed and bossing is still feels pretty nice, haven't six linked it yet tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info