[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

"
Bleedorang3 wrote:
Should we be using Pride or Herald of Purity?

The forum guide states Pride while the PoB has Herald of Purity

Also, if anyone can help, what level of crit chance is necessary to make Abyssus worth it over a rare helmet?

Both work just fine. Herald of Purity is much comfier due to less Mana Reserved, but if you can figure out your mana usage running Pride is "probably" better.
Personally I will be running HoP until I can get Enlighten 4 and a Pride Watcher's, I don't see much of a point switching before that since im steamrolling with either of them and HoP just feels comfier
"
"
Bleedorang3 wrote:
Should we be using Pride or Herald of Purity?

The forum guide states Pride while the PoB has Herald of Purity

Also, if anyone can help, what level of crit chance is necessary to make Abyssus worth it over a rare helmet?

Both work just fine. Herald of Purity is much comfier due to less Mana Reserved, but if you can figure out your mana usage running Pride is "probably" better.
Personally I will be running HoP until I can get Enlighten 4 and a Pride Watcher's, I don't see much of a point switching before that since im steamrolling with either of them and HoP just feels comfier

I've been running Pride, I haven't plugged HoP into POB though to see if it would be better since I just kinda assumed it wasn't. I'll check tonight when I get home, but the mana issues are pretty easy to solve with a mana leech jewel. You can just spam life mods via harvest craft on a jewel until you get one with max% life and mana leech for a pretty (or whatever the hell else you want besides % max life) easy way to cure your mana issues
Hey, good guide. I have a couple questions.

So I've been using Soul Tether since day 1 and when I switch off of it, I have trouble sustaining life during t13-16 maps. The leech is just too dang good. Would getting an assassin's mark ring help with this? Getting chunked down to 25% hp constantly without ST.

Just made some alterations last night finally after spawning Siris. Got thread of hope for bottom of tree for extra crit nodes and 1 minimum endurance/frenzy charges and some impale/atk spd from stances.

I don't have the currency for Rysthalas belt ATM so should I keep using ST? Have 500k dps incl impale dps in PoB but only 5k life so still pretty rippy.

Also my crit chance and crit multi is seems low, 28% chance with 44% effective chance and only 300multi. Is it worth it still to be crit?
Last edited by caloroin on Jul 1, 2020, 12:36:08 PM
Almost complete novice here, love the guide and build, feels very Juggernauty smacking holes in the earth with a mace. When i got to around 60 and started trying to upgrade my gear i got a bit confused. I got most of it (life, armor, res exct...) but what are the aoe stats? and whats a curse on hit ring? also is there a way to raise the number of spikes from earthshatter? Thanks in advance.

I would specifically like to know what kind of stats i should get on my amulet.
I have some friends that are doing better than me and might be ale to help with anointing it.
Last edited by Halpolord on Jul 1, 2020, 6:10:56 PM
I'm currently toying around with this thing:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Great_Old_One%27s_Tentacles

Does anybody know how the last effect works exactly?

"
50% chance for Impales on Enemies you Kill to Reflect Damage to surrounding Enemies
Looking to sell my 550 dps Karui Maul if people are interested, ES wasn't my jam so I'm moving on.
"
I am currently doing low-mid red maps, it lacks some damage cuz my gems aren't leveled yet and also gear is not up there but it feels nice, I also went for atziri axe, feels much better for clear speed and bossing is still feels pretty nice, haven't six linked it yet tho.

Of course you aren't going to do damage - you need critical strike for good damage. Your current DPS is at 128k in POB - that's pretty low.

I would try to get the last Ascendancy for Undeniable ASAP, then drop Resolute Technique and skill heavily into crit.
"
Barooky wrote:
"
I am currently doing low-mid red maps, it lacks some damage cuz my gems aren't leveled yet and also gear is not up there but it feels nice, I also went for atziri axe, feels much better for clear speed and bossing is still feels pretty nice, haven't six linked it yet tho.

Of course you aren't going to do damage - you need critical strike for good damage. Your current DPS is at 128k in POB - that's pretty low.

I would try to get the last Ascendancy for Undeniable ASAP, then drop Resolute Technique and skill heavily into crit.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I noticed thats why I lack damage so much too, I am currently switching my tree and gear, thank you.
I'm around 60 and having mana issues. It's hard to imagine adding all those extra reserves with my current setup. I can't seem to identify what part of the build allows for all those mana reservations and still allowing you to slam and dash around.
I finally reached maps but, dealt with my mana issues but I tried doing atiri and got destroyed by the reflect is there anyway to deal with phys/ele reflect? I cant do maps with phys reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info