Endgame for less as 1 % of players.

"
kazeandi wrote:
Serious, no exalted. None ever. My highest maps were T6, there were no drops for anything higher either. Wondering how people progress, and then to a point where they bring up "25 ex" as if that was Walmart gear, and 25 ex pocket change.

Currency and items don't magically appear in our inventories. Well, to an extent, since dropping them makes them appear in our inv.

Learning how to use your currency for profit is the easiest way to accumulate wealth. I myself made good bucks crafting explode/crit chests early on. Got a few worthwhile drops and voila: 4 fully geared characters, each good in something else. Total item worth? About a mirror.

Popularizing a certain build I was playing also helped me out. Got at least 100% more out of what I spent on crafting/buying my gear once I was done with the char.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on May 21, 2020, 6:32:33 AM
How could you expect the endgame to NOT suck when the devs don't even play the game? Seriously even chris doesn't play, they're literally just milking the game for everything it's worth, and that includes trying for the Twitch/esports audience in the same half assed and pathetic ways blizzard has tried to. Guess what GGG, the general audience will never care no matter how many races you host at exilecon because 5 minutes into the game and they realize it's not an esport, it's not competitive, and it's not interesting to watch unless you're trying to find whatever broken mechanic is exploitable this league from whichever streamer got told about it from RMT forums like d2jsp first.
Wow there is a lot of salt going around here. Personally, whenevery I do not reach a goal that I want to reach, I find it most helpful to analyse what *I* have to change *myself* to get a better result next time. But then, it might be easier to just put blame on someone/something else rather than improve one self.
"
Faendris wrote:
Wow there is a lot of salt going around here. Personally, whenevery I do not reach a goal that I want to reach, I find it most helpful to analyse what *I* have to change *myself* to get a better result next time. But then, it might be easier to just put blame on someone/something else rather than improve one self.

Seriously? You're adapting to your surroundings instead of demanding that your surroundings adapts to you?

That's preposterous.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Faendris wrote:

This is one of the many reasons that having multiple games in this genre is good. Once one becomes king with no competition, everyone goes to that game and expects that game to be what they want. The variety of gamers makes it impossible to meet that need.

Diablo 3 was the perfect game for people who didn't love grinding or complexity. Having D3 and POE at the same time I think truly helped the genre because they catered to different wants/needs/strengths of players.

POE moving to the top alone is a problem. Hopefully Wolcen, Last Epoch, or D4 fill that void some time in the near future.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 21, 2020, 11:27:04 AM
"
kazeandi wrote:
Serious, no exalted. None ever. My highest maps were T6, there were no drops for anything higher either. Wondering how people progress, and then to a point where they bring up "25 ex" as if that was Walmart gear, and 25 ex pocket change.

You know what, in HCSSF in two leagues, i drop ex in story acts.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
You can beat Sirus with most builds, on 25 exalts budget. The issue is that farming the first 25 exalts takes like 100 hours of game play, maybe more.

This is one of the many reasons that having multiple games in this genre is good. Once one becomes king with no competition, everyone goes to that game and expects that game to be what they want. The variety of gamers makes it impossible to meet that need.

Diablo 3 was the perfect game for people who didn't love grinding or complexity. Having D3 and POE at the same time I think truly helped the genre because they catered to different wants/needs/strengths of players.

POE moving to the top alone is a problem. Hopefully Wolcen, Last Epoch, or D4 fill that void some time in the near future.

This reply is from page 1 ....

BTW A0 Sirus, without the annoying storm, is a joke. All you need is probably shock and corrupted blood immune, some chaos resistance and good eyesight to spot the real Sirus in POE version of Where's Willy.

But i doubt average build can beat A8 Sirus easily, since not every player have the perfect response time to hear the audio clue to dodge Sirus' beam barrage
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on May 21, 2020, 8:34:32 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
kazeandi wrote:

You know what, in HCSSF in two leagues, i drop ex in story acts.

I had an exalt leveling this league but its my first ever :p and i make like 5-10 characters a league most leagues

Exalts as natural drops are pretty rare i think only 20% of exalts in my stash will come from my own drops and thats with very light trading, if you do heavy trading its gonna go all the way to <5% maybe even less.
"
neohongkong wrote:

BTW A0 Sirus, without the annoying storm, is a joke. All you need is probably shock and corrupted blood immune, some chaos resistance and good eyesight to spot the real Sirus in POE version of Where's Willy.

But i doubt average build can beat A8 Sirus easily, since not every player have the perfect response time to hear the audio clue to dodge Sirus' beam barrage

Strange, that's not the quote I clicked quote on. Fixed it.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Strange, that's not the quote I clicked quote on. Fixed it.

For genre part. Grim Dawn is a good game too, but the star chart...i have no idea. Also, Titan Quest dual class system also inspire GGG/Chris to build POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info