Endgame for less as 1 % of players.

Last bumped on Jun 1, 2020, 7:54:07 PM
imagine end game for all players x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
that is the general idea of endgame, yes
The good news is that there is a lot of free content before that end game that the 99% supposedly can't do.
What endgame is for the 1%? You can trade your currency for any map/service there is, and anyone can farm currency..

If you make a thread, at least put some thought in it.
if you seek confirmation, here, have it. its true. at least if you want to do it solo and don't expect to get super lucky early in the league.
No, more like 10% than 1%.

But if you really dont like it, um, find SOME way to acquire 25 ex (whatever is easiest for you), and copy the meta herald build low end versions. There, enjoy copy-pasta endgame.

The problem with ramping up the difficulty in PoE is that there becomes like 2 original builds, and then all the top 10% follow them.

PoE ninja has 50% of top players running herald aura stacking right now.
Depends what you call "end-game", since PoE offers plenty of different "end-game" content. For me, end-game is farming T-16s consistently and beating shaper guardians/conquerors (HCSSFBTW). As for delving, i could care less about hitting high levels, but to each its own.

That way, I think a good chunk of players can reach their own "end game".

You can beat Sirus with most builds, on 25 exalts budget. The issue is that farming the first 25 exalts takes like 100 hours of game play, maybe more.

----------------
Later edit (like 5 days later): Someone above me said that easiest way to beat endgame is to get 25 exalts and play the "budget" herald. My point is that if you play 100 hours (hours spent in your HO don't count), you can beat the endgame with any build. If you don't play the game, you can't expect to beat it. Good luck!
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 25, 2020, 3:58:44 PM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
You can beat Sirus with most builds, on 25 exalts budget. The issue is that farming the first 25 exalts takes like 100 hours of game play, maybe more.

So 25ex is "budget" now? 90% of leagues i dont even manage to drop 1 ex till im at yellow / red maps and maybe ( if im lucky ) like 5-10c. This is enough to purchase stuff for white maps ( like wasp nest if u go claw poison ) but it doesnt help you at yellow / red maps anymore. Still hoping that next league they nerf the shit out of the new jewels ( esp voices ) and at least gate them behind the holy "10%" map rng so they cant be target farmed unlike now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info