[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Ok I gathered some currency to make a weapon but I'm not sure what to do now

anyone got some insight? I read the post on page 31 but I'm completely new to crafting and don't want to mess this up.

Edit: just wanted to make sure so I should target anul the phys, craft fire resistance, craft remove fire add fire, craft multi mod and put lightning spell + spell & non-chaos?
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Jul 13, 2020, 5:34:16 PM
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

anyone got some insight? I read the post on page 31 but I'm completely new to crafting and don't want to mess this up.

Edit: just wanted to make sure so I should target anul the phys, craft fire resistance, craft remove fire add fire, craft multi mod and put lightning spell + spell & non-chaos?

I'd leave the phys mod on there until later. If you take a look here https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=exalted&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=6&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={} you will see that there is 4 fire prefixes and 2 suffixes. Filled up prefixes increased your odds of hitting suffixes (or guarantees explody if no open prefix and crafted fire res). This is called blocking as in, the item cannot roll the mod because its already on, or there is no open affixes.

For example, if you annuled the phys and slammed fire you could hit fire prefixes twice before hitting suffix just due to how weighting works.
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

I'd leave the phys mod on there until later. If you take a look here https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=16&m=exalted&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=6&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={} you will see that there is 4 fire prefixes and 2 suffixes. Filled up prefixes increased your odds of hitting suffixes (or guarantees explody if no open prefix and crafted fire res). This is called blocking as in, the item cannot roll the mod because its already on, or there is no open affixes.

For example, if you annuled the phys and slammed fire you could hit fire prefixes twice before hitting suffix just due to how weighting works.

Ok that makes sense, so should I craft prefixes cannot be changed? would cost 2ex but might be worth it.

Or I guess I could add remove fire a few times too.
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Jul 13, 2020, 8:12:47 PM
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Are temples super tanky for anyone one else? my god I do literally no damage to the mobs in them.

i'LL CHECK your profile later, you can check mine too, I already have 19% light pen, so that's is NOT the problem

"
HorribleSubs wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Ok that makes sense, so should I craft prefixes cannot be changed? would cost 2ex but might be worth it.

Or I guess I could add remove fire a few times too.

I don't think that's a good idea because if you craft this you can't craft fire resist which is only removable with remove fire which can hit explody.
I just did my first ever AUL. I am so happy with the build. It was about 430 deep and he even had 40% elemental resist!

Thanks again for the build. Did all 36 challenges and all end game bosses, including pure chayula, uber elder, uber atziri, multiple sirus a8.

Well there it is, I failed to craft remove fire/add fire like 6 times at 40c a pop but I got it eventually. I still need to add Spell damage + Non chaos but I'm all out of currency so it'll have to wait.
Mathil Fan Girl
I know we want 2 medium cluster jewels but what combination is the best?

2 Distilled and 2 liquid

OR

1 Distilled, 2 Liquid and 1 Spiked?
Hey guys, I have compared my POB with the chars of many people here and my damage is simply lacking in comparission. The weapons are from the endgame Link in the OP and even getting 2-3 more levels wouldn't make up for the huge damage loss I have compared to others here.
Can someone please point me into the right direction?

https://pastebin.com/8xjZJRMh

"
ericchongws wrote:
I know we want 2 medium cluster jewels but what combination is the best?

2 Distilled and 2 liquid

OR

1 Distilled, 2 Liquid and 1 Spiked?

Up to you. I'm not running spiked atm because I crafter the jewels myself. I lucent spam them and it blocks speed (spiked is speed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info