[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Well there it is, I failed to craft remove fire/add fire like 6 times at 40c a pop but I got it eventually. I still need to add Spell damage + Non chaos but I'm all out of currency so it'll have to wait.

Well done sir! Enjoy the popcorn now!
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Are temples super tanky for anyone one else? my god I do literally no damage to the mobs in them.

HEY SUBS, I think I know what to do in temples (and bosses); make sure as soon as you enter fire up arc cloak, then rush the architect you want to kill, vaal RF and NUKE him down, get fortify on him too if you can, then go after mobs, re-apply cloak.

CLOAK IS MOST OF THE DPS, so losing the buff/Indigion buff is 99% of the issue with ANY tough mob/boss. It's NOT pen issue, it's buff management.

On that note, my endgame wep might finish today :-) had to farm up 2ex to nuke the suffixes cleanly, at this point it's ~100% deterministic craft thank Jeezus

"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Are temples super tanky for anyone one else? my god I do literally no damage to the mobs in them.

HEY SUBS, I think I know what to do in temples (and bosses); make sure as soon as you enter fire up arc cloak, then rush the architect you want to kill, vaal RF and NUKE him down, get fortify on him too if you can, then go after mobs, re-apply cloak.

CLOAK IS MOST OF THE DPS, so losing the buff/Indigion buff is 99% of the issue with ANY tough mob/boss. It's NOT pen issue, it's buff management.

On that note, my endgame wep might finish today :-) had to farm up 2ex to nuke the suffixes cleanly, at this point it's ~100% deterministic craft thank Jeezus

That's a very nice base. GJ
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Ahh I usually just spam arcane cloak I guess I need to take my time and use it at the right moment. I'll give it a shot today thanks. Sweet weapon BTW!

Also definitely enjoying the popcorn :)
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Jul 14, 2020, 1:02:18 PM
Whats everyones opinion on wind dancer? it would only be 3 more points and only 2 more points to grab thick skin.
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Whats everyones opinion on wind dancer? it would only be 3 more points and only 2 more points to grab thick skin.

It's good if your main goal is to avoid ever dying. I've recently spec'd into it for my push to 100. If that's not a top priority for you the points are better spent elsewhere. I had the points previously allocated down to Adjacent Animosity for the 20% reduced projectile speed, which (combined with 30% aoe) is the most efficient way I've found of reaching the 13 tick cap for ball lightning.

Regarding Arcane Cloak - not only is the flat damage it provides a massive part of your final DPS, it's also the main way we trigger ridiculous amounts of increased spell damage from Indigon. However, the Indigon buff only lasts 4 seconds. For this reason, Increased Duration is BAD to have attached to Arcane Cloak. Take it out and cast Arcane Cloak more often instead for better overall update of our major DPS buffs.
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

I specced out of it. I did not notice a major difference. I hover at 6.4 mana and 3.4 life atm. Build is very tanky.
Agreed, very tanky, very few things can kill us quickly.

This thing about Arcane Cloak and Increased duration is for real? Cause the op says to use Increased duration, don't?

I crafted this mace as everyone is going on about explosions.. but it barely seems to do anything.

Did I misunderstand something?

Which 2 should I use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info