[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
AVDem wrote:
Strange. May be really something is incorrect in skill sequence. Myself I prefer mine spam instead of stacking but don't have any problem with bosses.

As Zarakilya mentioned use sigil first and spend mana inside for other skills.

Also Bottled Faith flask should give a lot of damage. It is not very expensive now.

I am using berserk, sigil then stacking 21 mines, bear trap, arcane cloak detonate mines, and then i am adding more mines while holding detoneto to use as much as i can in 4second window. And then repeating, reapiting aaaand repeating
Last edited by Xebuki on Mar 5, 2021, 8:15:08 AM
It it just me, or does ele reflect kill me, when a lvl 1 wave of conviction procs on mobs in those maps? Purifying flame is also lvl 1.

I mostly vaal my maps, but I thought this build was quite ele-reflect immune, unless I missed some detail?
How much does it cost to make this build min-maxed (without hitting diminishing returns)? Thanks.
Your question doesn't make any sense. Min Maxing is the very essence of diminishing returns and just not GAF.
"
Dragonsky8 wrote:
It it just me, or does ele reflect kill me, when a lvl 1 wave of conviction procs on mobs in those maps? Purifying flame is also lvl 1.

I mostly vaal my maps, but I thought this build was quite ele-reflect immune, unless I missed some detail?

Yes you will occasionally die to ele reflect because of arcane cloak. It adds a huge amount of flat added lightning damage to any spells that are triggered like purifying flame or wave of conviction. This is why you need to have yugul pantheon and some ele reflect enchant on jewels.
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
Hi currently really enjoying this build, don't really struggle in any content (doing sirus AL9 pretty EZ)

i know im far from being perfectly geared nor optimized

i currently have 45 - 50ex to invest in this build

I never really tried to craft my item, i see weapon or item that cost more than 30exalts to gain like 500 AVG damage on my LB (according to pob)

I'm looking for some advices to improve my char

thx for reading :)
Tala Moana, Exile. We still have some league to play and I have been enjoying it very much. I usually am a fun of bow builds, as I did start this league with Toxic Rain Trickster. I did well, this league has been really awesome!

But I was eager for change. I wanted something that could take big hits and hit hard back! I was being eyeballing MoM builds few leagues ago, but meh, not my time yet. Now I grew bored to my ye old Toxic Rainer and decided to level a scion. It was hell and I will never do it again - until next league.

Hours passed, nights passed, coffee passed, snacks passed. I passed. Here we are, standing at the verge of a mental breakdown. Before we get into the actual problem, I already think that I am the stupid one here. But why?

I level my Scion to 90, did Labs, mapped, Mavened, missioned, farmed, killed, cried, bought stuff. It feels terrible. My 10ex Trickster performs 10 times better than this character. I compared it to your PoB, Akane's. I theorycrafted my character in PoB but yet my DPS remains.. S***. Why?

I know my build is not near min/maxed but what the f*** am I doing wrong? I am not sane, Exile.

TL;DR
Spoiler
Key uniques
Single Cluster
+8k mana
3k life

-> Lay mines
-> Pop cooldowns (Vaal RF, Arcane Cloak)
-> Detonate mines when boss comes active
-> No profit

It takes me minutes to kill one Conqueror. It took me nearly 15 minutes to kill Sirus A4 (momma didn't raise a quitter).

EDIT1: My PoB -> https://pastebin.com/U6pew2rC

EDIT2:
Spoiler
Offhand upgraded. As said, this needs work, but the character still feels like.. Very bad.

Last edited by innanenjani on Mar 16, 2021, 6:29:09 PM
You have small crit chance and don't use any flask for damage.
Try to use The Wise Oak and Diamond flasks instead oа life flasks (you don't need it really - life recovers from using any flask)
PoB updated -> https://pastebin.com/QzjmF4Kb

EDIT: This time it was way way faster. Last time I felt like 95% of my balls didn't hit Sirus. Also due the mana gains, Die-beam was not so die after all.

Spoiler

You are absolutely right about the flasks. I have updated my flasks as following (I'm on a console but I can piano four flasks without effort):

Spoiler

Also managed to buy another decent Large Cluster Jewel (we have horrendous market..) wich I filled up with two Cobalt Jewels:

Spoiler

I also got two high item level Demon Daggers (84 & 86) to start crafting with to upgrade my crit. Since mana is just too easy to get, should I be looking for something else than just mana (more dps obviously, but something specific?)? I know that mana = EHP and mana = damage.

These might be laughable to some players and as I have killed both with my TR Trickster, even I laugh at these, but with smile. This build is definately interesting in many ways and I will propably start with this in next league. I want to improve and I want to learn, also I'm the kinda guy who likes to ask and communicate lot.

I did gaze into abyss:

Spoiler

I was also looking for value and meaning. They were both absent.

Spoiler
Last edited by innanenjani on Mar 17, 2021, 6:17:41 PM
"
innanenjani wrote:
Since mana is just too easy to get, should I be looking for something else than just mana (more dps obviously, but something specific?)? I know that mana = EHP and mana = damage.

You should find the balance. Play with POB - edit you weapons, add "xx% increased critical strike chance for spell"/"xx% to global critical strike multiplier", see the result.

Good enchantment for boots is
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

"mana = damage" is not absolutely correct, previouse of all it is gain. But 100500% gain from zero is still zero. You should have good enough damage even without mana spent.

I have about 7k of mana and it is quite enough for all content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info