[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Froziph wrote:

I crafted this mace as everyone is going on about explosions.. but it barely seems to do anything.

Did I misunderstand something?

Explosions is a defensive layer before an offensive layer. Its mostly for fun.
i have 6S5L cloak of defiance, which gem i'm should use ??

i'm currently using gloves with slower projectile/trap mine damage with charged/blast/minefield
Got a question, isnt it worth it to change the Ascendancy in the Final skill tree to use Ranger's starter point? We could either save 2 points or use them for more evasion rating + max life.

Projectile Dmg would also be an option for 1 extra point.

would love to hear some opinions there :)

Btw its a pretty good guide, well explained!
"
Froziph wrote:

I crafted this mace as everyone is going on about explosions.. but it barely seems to do anything.

Did I misunderstand something?

It's a fairly minor improvement to clearspeed, though it does definitely do something, especially in dense packs. The main gameplay benefit is that it prevents on-death effects such as porcupine quills.

But most importantly, popcorn sounds!!
"
Dolmur wrote:
It's a fairly minor improvement to clearspeed, though it does definitely do something, especially in dense packs. The main gameplay benefit is that it prevents on-death effects such as porcupine quills.

But most importantly, popcorn sounds!!

"
Yalpe wrote:

Explosions is a defensive layer before an offensive layer. Its mostly for fun.

Ty guys, that makes sense! It is obviously still big, i was just under the impression it was also for clear speed. Not that this build needs that :D
Last edited by Froziph on Jul 15, 2020, 3:22:25 PM
"
i have 6S5L cloak of defiance, which gem i'm should use ??

i'm currently using gloves with slower projectile/trap mine damage with charged/blast/minefield

bl - blastmine - slower proj - ele focus - minefield - charged / inspiration it is in order
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 15, 2020, 8:52:00 PM
I had always planned on swapping out Atziri's Foilble eventually. The front page inspired me to do it now. So here is my new amulet :D..

"
Froziph wrote:
I had always planned on swapping out Atziri's Foilble eventually. The front page inspired me to do it now. So here is my new amulet :D..

How did you craft that beauty?
I started by obtaining a base with the Xopec mod and Nirvana mod (two mana mods).

I did this by buying a base (was only one on market), harvest removing modifiers, and then a yolo split (to get rid of rarity :P). It worked out.
Otherwise to obtain the base you get a xopec mod down to blue, imprint aug until you hit the mana mod. There are also blue Xopec Nirvana pearl amulets for sale now (from me :P). In this case you imprint (just in case you get a bad regal), regal, harvest remove and you are ready to go!

I divined the prefix, did prefix cannot be changed, and divined the suffix.

Afterwards its smooth sailing. A LOT of harvest crafts.

I started by auging crit and remove add crit till i got t1 mult.

Then i did the same for chaos mod.

With suffixes full i now did it for life.

After life i crusader slammed, and did remove add lightning till i hit the penetration.

Looking back, it would have been a lot stronger to do chaos or crit last, and have crafted cannot roll attack modifiers on there, while rerolling the lightning modifier.

In the end there is randomise value (well i did it underways) for each mod type to get them perfect.
"
Froziph wrote:

Someone was on reddit yesterday :P

I tried to craft it as well but I'm not finished.

I'm also trying to remove the essence worm for a more defensive ring (still gives me more dps in the end).

Don't mind the melee damage, I will remove this. Add T1 life, Multi, increased damage and something else.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 16, 2020, 8:33:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info