[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
d3viant6 wrote:
got lucky (?) so next steps (I believe), prefixes cant be changed, scour, bench crit strike chance, harvest apply (x2) crit (multi + spell crit), remove bench craft, bench craft trigger. Did I miss anything?

Ideally you'd want prefixes cannot be changed + scour to get rid of the strenght, but its a good start! You could also try the reroll the item keeping prefixes harvest craft.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 12, 2020, 9:38:05 PM
What do you guys think about corrosive elements on the large cluster jewel? Or does this not work with mines?
"
Faendris wrote:
What do you guys think about corrosive elements on the large cluster jewel? Or does this not work with mines?

wave of conviction already apply exposure so it's useless. On top of that the exposure from WoC is 25% while this is 10%
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

wave of conviction already apply exposure so it's useless. On top of that the exposure from WoC is 25% while this is 10%

Thank you! Then it would be actually good for me. I dumped the trigger setup - it is just too unreliable for me. But I just realized that this is a prefix and I need those.

But since we are at it: do you really like the trigger setup? For me it always goes off at the wrong time. E.g. precasting mines in a bossfight.
"
Faendris wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

Thank you! Then it would be actually good for me. I dumped the trigger setup - it is just too unreliable for me. But I just realized that this is a prefix and I need those.

But since we are at it: do you really like the trigger setup? For me it always goes off at the wrong time. E.g. precasting mines in a bossfight.

I use disorienting display, scintillating idea, and snowstorm for my large cluster, which I believe is pretty optimal. I've ditched the trigger setup for mapping, I get unnerve from my gloves and conductivity on hit from my ring, so that just leaves WoC. My trigger setup now comes out only for major bosses, and contains WoC | Inc AoE | Chaos Golem. It still does tend to cast at the wrong time a lot, but at least for bosses that allow full setup, it's possible to pause your actions for a couple seconds before the fight starts to guarantee an initial WoC. I've considered switching to manual cast WoC but I don't like the extra button push after fight has started when you should be spamming mines.
Last edited by Dolmur on Jul 13, 2020, 11:27:17 AM
Ye, I do the same! But I dont switch back, I am too lazy for that. An with our damage output sirus goes down so fast that it does not matter anyway.
Are temples super tanky for anyone one else? my god I do literally no damage to the mobs in them.
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Are temples super tanky for anyone one else? my god I do literally no damage to the mobs in them.

HAHA, check my prior posts; temples are cancer for this build TBH

I have quite a lot of DPS for clear, but FUCK INCURSIONS, for some reason I also feel like Z-dps in them, glad I'm not the only one to notice

I don't know if it's PEN issue (I have high elemental dps, not much pen)

"reroll the item keeping prefixes harvest craft."
^^^
GOOD ADVICE, before I blow 2 ex :P

LAST UPDATE: still on the fence between arc+hypo vs. BALL+LMP for clear and some lower end bosses; frankly BOTH are really good clear, BALL even with LMP is slightly better at bossing, with SLOWER it's no contest, BALL WINS

Hope everyone that's left in league is doing well!

"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

HAHA, check my prior posts; temples are cancer for this build TBH

I have quite a lot of DPS for clear, but FUCK INCURSIONS, for some reason I also feel like Z-dps in them, glad I'm not the only one to notice

I don't know if it's PEN issue (I have high elemental dps, not much pen)

"reroll the item keeping prefixes harvest craft."
^^^
GOOD ADVICE, before I blow 2 ex :P

LAST UPDATE: still on the fence between arc+hypo vs. BALL+LMP for clear and some lower end bosses; frankly BOTH are really good clear, BALL even with LMP is slightly better at bossing, with SLOWER it's no contest, BALL WINS

Hope everyone that's left in league is doing well!

I don't have any issues with them but I have a lot of penetration. That might be it?
Looking at Akane scion miner build found this post. This build works like Akane build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV1fRTzaia8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info