[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Not working
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Jul 12, 2020, 5:50:06 PM
How can we do It via beast craft? I am New tto poe, First league.
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
In case anybody is crafting some weapons and managed to get Tacati fractured on a good base, you can copy the base via beastcrafting.

Depending on the cost of making the bases, this can be cheaper and you could even share the base with all others who what to craft them and of course copy it for your off hand as we dual wield.

Just tried.
"cannot split Influenced, Fractured, Synthetized Items.
"
xikorita wrote:

Just tried.
"cannot split Influenced, Fractured, Synthetized Items.

Ok my bad. Was wrong there.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Jul 12, 2020, 5:53:53 PM
You guys think it's worth it to buy a mace with spell damage + explode mod and multi mod it myself with lightning to spells + lightning damage as chaos?
I think the weapons I have now are alright I honestly haven't made that much money this league. Not sure what to do.
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
You guys think it's worth it to buy a mace with spell damage + explode mod and multi mod it myself with lightning to spells + lightning damage as chaos?
I think the weapons I have now are alright I honestly haven't made that much money this league. Not sure what to do.

You can check my guide on how to craft one on page 31.
What is this "Crusader" annoit people keep saying? Its some sort of nickname for some notable? I search it through the tree but can't find it.

What you guys think about Arcane Capacitor?

Edit: Since someone said, I know understand some of those mysterious deaths, spell reflect from Wave of Conviction, can someone say something to change that? Maybe enduring cry?
Last edited by grispwnz on Jul 12, 2020, 7:41:40 PM
"
grispwnz wrote:
What is this "Crusader" annoit people keep saying? Its some sort of nickname for some notable? I search it through the tree but can't find it.

Edit: Since someone said, I know understand some of those mysterious deaths, spell reflect from Wave of Conviction, can someone say something to change that? Maybe enduring cry?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_anointments
got lucky (?) so next steps (I believe), prefixes cant be changed, scour, bench crit strike chance, harvest apply (x2) crit (multi + spell crit), remove bench craft, bench craft trigger. Did I miss anything?
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 12, 2020, 7:59:10 PM
"
grispwnz wrote:

It's a hidden node, not on the main tree. Path of building shows it. It grants 8% increased max mana, and "Transfiguration of Mind" which makes increases and reductions to max mana also apply to damage at 30% of value. Arcane capacitor sims lower for me than both Crusader and Prodigal Perfection, though it does grant some mana regen too. I think it's a reasonable choice but not what I'd pick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info