[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Dolmur wrote:
Faendris, how did you end up getting the arcane cloak lab enchant, just crazy spam lab yourself for it? I've had a trade search running for a looooong time with no hits.

That would be insane :). No, I had a live search running. It did cost an arm and a leg though - 30ex - at a time where this was 1/3 of a mirror.
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
I have now been doing arc all day. Here is my report.

First off, I do believe that my gear is on the top end. Notable examples are:

Thus there might be a threshhold that I am not aware of. Having said that, for me switching to arc was a revelation. I have done everything with it today awakener 8, delirium maps, harvest bosses. Not once did I have the desire to switch back.

I made some changes to the tree - most notably I am using two large clusterjewels and 4 medium ones. I am still agonizing over whether to stay with the three crit nodes or get the +30% chain range. I am using crusader as an enchantment. My profile is open, Caemeria is the char that I play.

Any suggestions, comments etc. are welcome.

Edit: the triggered spells (aside from elemental weakness) got me killed in so many reflect maps that I simply switched them out.

Hi Faendris,
Your weapons are amazing. Mind to share how to craft something similar to this?
Thanks!

I explained it on page 35. It is VERY expensiv though. An if you want it done in a reasonable amount of time you probably have to use TFT to buy crafts. I had a bad time handing over the almost complete crafts to random strangers.

"
Faendris wrote:
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
I have now been doing arc all day. Here is my report.

First off, I do believe that my gear is on the top end. Notable examples are:

Thus there might be a threshhold that I am not aware of. Having said that, for me switching to arc was a revelation. I have done everything with it today awakener 8, delirium maps, harvest bosses. Not once did I have the desire to switch back.

I made some changes to the tree - most notably I am using two large clusterjewels and 4 medium ones. I am still agonizing over whether to stay with the three crit nodes or get the +30% chain range. I am using crusader as an enchantment. My profile is open, Caemeria is the char that I play.

Any suggestions, comments etc. are welcome.

Edit: the triggered spells (aside from elemental weakness) got me killed in so many reflect maps that I simply switched them out.

What do you think about Inquisitor?

Also you forgot Quality on Boots, Helmet and Belt

Ups, I always forget that :). But at least for the Helmet it makes no difference (we are agnostic).

I am thinking about going Inquisitor but I really, really like Hiero. I guess there is no way but to test it in game.

Cheers!

I'm running on Hiero and I'm still unkillable. I killed AW8 deathless fairly easily. I can recommend. I don't have bottled faith though, it will be insane with it.
Hey its me again with a cheapo weapon craft:

Process:

1- Buy a crusader influenced base ilvl 84 (or regular, this is just for the penetration prefixes)
2- scour, quality, socket, fuse
3- Shrieking essence of Woe spam until you hit at least T5 mana (100+ mana)
4- If you don't have all removable mods, try annuling or remove non-X add X then remove X
5- Ideally here you should have Spell Damage and T5+ mana
6- You need two suffixes. Remove any with harvest
7- Craft "Increased Critical Strike Chance" (for attacks, this is to block it, the only 2 crit mods left are Multi and Crit for spells)
8- Augment crit. If you don't hit a good tier, remove the bench craft, then either remove then add or remove/add crit until you do
9- Remove the extra suffix mod
10- Augment crit again, ideally you hit a good mod, if not you can restart at 7 until you do, or just use it as is
11- craft trigger spell on skill use on the last suffix
12- For the last prefix, lightning augment then remove/add until you hit something good
13- enchant for increased ele damage
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 11, 2020, 7:03:14 PM
So I got the advised gear and gems, now I have a lot of new spells lol. Can you please give me a short run down on what to use and when? Which ones can be neglected for now?
How do I use RF properly?
Wave of conviction?
Smoke mine? Isn't Dash enough?
Bear trap is for bosses?

Also:
How do I get a good Helm enchant?
I'm 51/75/64 on resistances. How can I improve that?

Thanks in advance! <3

Here's what I have so far:

p.s. I will do labs tomorrow. Should I put enchants on this gear? Or I won't be able to remove it later?
Last edited by LordRichardRhal on Jul 11, 2020, 6:49:49 PM
"
So I got the advised gear and gems, now I have a lot of new spells lol. Can you please give me a short run down on what to use and when? Which ones can be neglected for now?
Wave of conviction?
Bear trap is for bosses?

Also:

Thanks in advance! <3

p.s. I will do labs tomorrow. Should I put enchants on this gear? Or I won't be able to remove it later?

The resistances either use a wise oak or search for mine throwing speed and all resistances jewels. Fill any suffix with add lightning and then throw the garden add a life. It will be either plus totem life or maximum life. That is how I made all my jewels very very very cheap.

I put detonate on my mouse 1. Ball lightning on mouse 2. Space is flame dash, control space is smoke mine (combo both and you move a LOT faster). Vigilant strike on W (I really recommend the vigil jewel as you get more uptime on fortify), arcane cloak on E (always spamming), beat trap on r (bosses) and Vaal rf on T (Bosses).

Potions are 123 mouse 4 and 5.

Smoke mine for speed boost, throw two mines, flame dash mines while spamming flasks, cloak and vigilant strike. That is it. I love swift assembly because you throw a pot of mines.

If you hold mouse 1 and then press mouse 2 you stay in place throwing and exploding mines at the same time. Did all the endgame.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Wave of conviction?
Bear trap is for bosses?

Also:

Thanks in advance! <3

The resistances either use a wise oak or search for mine throwing speed and all resistances jewels. Fill any suffix with add lightning and then throw the garden add a life. It will be either plus totem life or maximum life. That is how I made all my jewels very very very cheap.

I put detonate on my mouse 1. Ball lightning on mouse 2. Space is flame dash, control space is smoke mine (combo both and you move a LOT faster). Vigilant strike on W (I really recommend the vigil jewel as you get more uptime on fortify), arcane cloak on E (always spamming), beat trap on r (bosses) and Vaal rf on T (Bosses).

Potions are 123 mouse 4 and 5.

Smoke mine for speed boost, throw two mines, flame dash mines while spamming flasks, cloak and vigilant strike. That is it. I love swift assembly because you throw a pot of mines.

If you hold mouse 1 and then press mouse 2 you stay in place throwing and exploding mines at the same time. Did all the endgame.

Wouldn't detonate on M1 ruin your chains?
If you move yes. On bosses I put all of them while standing, activate guard, RF and then press D. All of them will chain.

Bosses like uber and sirus the move a lot that doesn't matter.
For science I loaded up Faendris' weapon (the trigger one) into my pob to compare with my current weapon (its missing a crit mod but I compared without):

20% more damage
225 mana

If I add a crit to spell mod with an average roll (50%) it goes down to 14.5%.

I think its worth it if you have the currency. I'll try to make one, we'll see how hard it is to make!

Quick question:

Did you remove all the mods before fracturing tacati?
"
Yalpe wrote:
Hey its me again with a cheapo weapon craft:

Process:

Go broke at step 3 (that's me)
I hit 20 ess and gave up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info