[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
Guys, after reaching a reasonably gear level (check for Caemeria if you want) I was a bit disappointed with the level of clear speed of this build. Just as an experiment I switched to arc. What a revelation!!!! It is insane - clear is perfect, bosses die as fast as with bl. We should seriously consider getting rind of ball lightning - arc is better. A lot!

You can see for yourself without any major recoloring: switch bl for arc and slower projectiles for hypothermia. Enjoy.

Why Hyporthermia since we are doing Light Dmg?

Skitterbots - its just a 39% more multiplier for us:)!
"
Faendris wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
Guys, after reaching a reasonably gear level (check for Caemeria if you want) I was a bit disappointed with the level of clear speed of this build. Just as an experiment I switched to arc. What a revelation!!!! It is insane - clear is perfect, bosses die as fast as with bl. We should seriously consider getting rind of ball lightning - arc is better. A lot!

You can see for yourself without any major recoloring: switch bl for arc and slower projectiles for hypothermia. Enjoy.

yeah arc just one shots all yellows here, t16 boss was 3-4 hits and my mine laying sucks haha
"
Faendris wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

You are right, arc is amazing for clear speed.
But isnt Trap and Mine better than Hyporthemia?
Some more testing with arc: I am using arc-blastchain-minefield-charged mines-hypothermia-awakened ele focus. With 5 frenzy charges minefield feels OK and the damage is really, really strong. It might even surpass bl for bossing. I have not even switched fully to arc - I guess I should annoint crusader rather than adajecent animosity.

I prefer Hypo over Tradp Damage since I don't want the additional throw speed penalty.

I will test arc but I don't think the clear feels bad. At least for my gear I smoke mine ahead throw two traps and already flame dash to the next pack. Everything dies like that.

It is also my fastest delver so far
I'm at depth 360.
Finally manage to complete 36challenges was quite easy with this build, was clearing t6full dellirium and sirus A8 with ease, here is what i used (there is a lot of room for improvement)

Beginner here. Just finished Act 10. I don't understand how I should distribute my points according to the guide.
What is "before pathfinder" part? What happens after said pathfinder and what is it? Will I need to respec all my points? If so, please give me some tips.
"
Beginner here. Just finished Act 10. I don't understand how I should distribute my points according to the guide.
What is "before pathfinder" part? What happens after said pathfinder and what is it? Will I need to respec all my points? If so, please give me some tips.

"Before Pathfinder" refers to the Ascendancy allocation on the Ranger Ascendancy, which lets you to choose Pathfinder. So it is the before and after you got that ascendancy point.

So assuming you completed the lab and you got the points and allocated pathfinder, you will need to refund some skill nodes which has beeen removed from the passive tree then allocate it accordingly. You don't need to refund your whole tree.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thanks for your reply, Remi! So that's after the 3rd lab?

Edit: Just downloaded POB and I see a totally different build from what's in the guide. I'm confused...

Like here there are a lot of points in Life
Last edited by LordRichardRhal on Jul 11, 2020, 3:14:07 AM
"
Faendris wrote:
Some more testing with arc: I am using arc-blastchain-minefield-charged mines-hypothermia-awakened ele focus. With 5 frenzy charges minefield feels OK and the damage is really, really strong. It might even surpass bl for bossing. I have not even switched fully to arc - I guess I should annoint crusader rather than adajecent animosity.

I prefer Hypo over Tradp Damage since I don't want the additional throw speed penalty.

Very interesting idea for lategame juced maps, as BLs clear is not the best. Please keep us updated with your progress.
Have you tried Inquisitor? More dmg but -8% MoM and less Mana hits EHP. Curious how tanking is with that.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Jul 11, 2020, 3:39:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info