[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Builds running smooth so far at level 80, what should I allocate on Foible?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
Builds running smooth so far at level 80, what should I allocate on Foible?

If you got the money i really liked crusader. I think it is gold gold and black. Mana and extra damage from it.
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
Hey its me again with a cheapo weapon craft:

Process:

Go broke at step 3 (that's me)
I hit 20 ess and gave up

I think you got unlucky. Craftofexile can help you figure out the cost beforehand. https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=17&m=essence&e=1246&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%221777%22:{%22l%22:51,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

In this case it should hit T5 mana in ~17 tries
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 11, 2020, 9:54:20 PM
"
Yalpe wrote:
For science I loaded up Faendris' weapon (the trigger one) into my pob to compare with my current weapon (its missing a crit mod but I compared without):

20% more damage
225 mana

If I add a crit to spell mod with an average roll (50%) it goes down to 14.5%.

I think its worth it if you have the currency. I'll try to make one, we'll see how hard it is to make!

Quick question:

Did you remove all the mods before fracturing tacati?

Nope, cant do that! You need to have 3 prefixes in order to fracture. Also, t2 lightning as chaos is better than t1 flat lightning.
Question,

since now I can easily kill Sirus A8 (HUGE Thanks to this build, ty remi), there is any Awakened we can use on this build?

My profile is open, it is grispwnz, can you guys check it and say where should I focus the next upgrade?

Thanks thanks for this build, I was struggling with Cyclone, decided to burn the few currency I had to make this build, what an awesome decision!

Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

PS: English is not my first language, sorry about any error.
Last edited by grispwnz on Jul 12, 2020, 4:51:12 AM
"
grispwnz wrote:
Question,

since now I can easily kill Sirus A8 (HUGE Thanks to this build, ty remi), there is any Awakened we can use on this build?

My profile is open, it is grispwnz, can you guys check it and say where should I focus the next upgrade?

Thanks thanks for this build, I was struggling with Cyclone, decided to burn the few currency I had to make this build, what an awesome decision!

Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

PS: English is not my first language, sorry about any error.

Awakened Elemental Focus Support is a nice boost. For Sirus I really like to have corrupted blood immunity on The Vigil. After that maybe bottled faith.
Guys, so I got 2 daggers with Open suffix. What can I craft on them?
hey, why not use CULL on vigilant strike instead of faster att, OR just gem swap at bosses/guards? One hit kill > fast att for high HP bosses, eh?

This would have DEF helped with Sirus final (SHITE) phase, for sure

"
d3viant6 wrote:
hey, why not use CULL on vigilant strike instead of faster att, OR just gem swap at bosses/guards? One hit kill > fast att for high HP bosses, eh?

I have mine on Flame Dash, which is also nice.
"
d3viant6 wrote:

Beacause once you gear up you will have cull on your golves :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info