Update on Delirium Server Status

Well it has not be stable for me at all. In fact this is the worst launch for me to date. I get disconnected every 60 seconds have to log back in. My account gets locked out sometimes i get the email other times i don't. I even check the spam folder not there. There its lots of latency. Its been 4 hours and I am like level 12. It constantly tells me there are no servers and puts me in a queue that starts something like 150,000 some odd number people are ahead of me. after 5 min it jumps down to like 5K people then it bounces up and down. Strange queue 2K ahead 4K ahead 8K ahead 200 ahead 3K ahead. After awhile i finally get in and then 60 seconds later after starting to play it disconnects me and I have to start the whole thing over.
I don't know why I keep on trying. I feel like you could do a scientific study on my behavior seeing how I get kicked out, run through half a level, then get kicked out and it not saving any of my progress.

So I get surprised and log back on and repeat. Every time I'm just as surprised and just as sad. This needs to be studied!
"
Should make an award/ achievement for how many times we can log into this season with the servers dumping people

Maybe managed to play for 5, 10, 15 minutes...
Game keeps crashing, and actually loses track of recent progression (waypoints). Very frustrating when recovering the same map over and over due to crashing/loss of recent progression.
thank you
"An unexpected disconnection occurred"

Nah, I was expecting it.
this dropping every minute is really starting to piss me off. while watching all the players that have been on since it went live, not drop once. literally cannot get through prison without dropping and being rolled back. almost at the point where im going to say "F" this nonsense for the day until problems are corrected. its the same everytime new leagues start. priority to remain in server is given to streamers and affiliates of GGG. great job supporting those that support you. not just the streamers.
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
its starting to annoy me that every time i log back in i see waggle just zooming apparently disco free.
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
how am i supposed to progress in HC when i keep on getting 5 second delays
yup. "F" this
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Mar 13, 2020, 8:18:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info