Update on Delirium Server Status

Big surprise there, when you actually finish development more than 1 hour before launch there are fewer bugs. Who knew...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Oh I am so ready to play, wife and I have been waiting all day to play, This game is by far the greatest free to play game out there. they will get it up and running in a few. I mean obviously its great, crashing from so many people trying to play at once, servers just couldn't handle the excitement I guess. WAY TO GO GGG on making such a great game. WOOOOHOOOO have I mentioned that I cant wait to play!!!
I also can't stay logged in long enough to get off the twilight strand, on the other hand I have a nice collection of Fireball gems now after restarting the game over 5 times.

F
Are we gonna do anything about the fact that there's people who doesn't get disconnected once and are level 70, while I keep disconnecting every 15 seconds and can't even finish an area without being disconnected at least 30 times?
Thanks for acknowledging and working on these issues. I don't understand why some (like me) are affected so badly, while others seem to be leveling just fine.

Hope it gets fixed soon, it seems like a good league mechanic.
Can confirm that Texas, California and Washington servers are all crapping the bed almost constantly.

Additionally, why not consider a server somewhat near the interior of the U.S. to split load if that is an issue at all?
Last edited by Dogmans89 on Mar 13, 2020, 8:11:57 PM
Can't wait to try this out. This'll be my first league on PC after playing on PS4 since launch there. But I totally trust GGG to work all this out! Sucks that people are stupid and DDOSed a game just for kicks. May have to wait until tomorrow, but I'm sure it'll be totally worth it! Keep up all your hard work GGG!
Should make an award/ achievement for how many times we can log into this season with the servers dumping people
i agree with the above statement. I get kicked out a LOT while all the streamers are playing seamlessly. What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info