Update on Delirium Server Status

"
Hey you know what, good problems to have.

If a record number of players are hitting a new release and you have some minor issues short term, then you've spent the right amount of development effort on that problem, and to me that means maximizing content time.

Thanks!

first league for you. 1 month member. no support. Welcome to PoE. you can expect this everytime they release new content. and again, my issue isnt with dropping constantly. it is dropping constantly while those affiliated with GGG play on. i have been playing since it allowed me in and have made it to level 15 due to dropping many many many times. while the affiliated members are level 70+. think thats fair that the system is designed to pick and choose who to drop and who are safe-listed from dropping?
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Mar 13, 2020, 9:03:02 PM
Level 6. 20+ disconnects. Runtime/Downtime/Playtime 2 hours? Cant pass Fetid pool. #PoeProblems
So, it has been over four and a half hours since launch and when these problems started. Are you actually making any progress at all?

I think, like a previous poster mentioned, you should seriously start looking at your servers and see if there are better options for the future.

As mentioned previously. I've tried all NA servers and even some in the EU and crashes are incredibly frequent on the NA servers. Less frequent on EU but still frequent enough to be pretty unplayable by normal standards.
Last edited by Dogmans89 on Mar 13, 2020, 9:14:33 PM
Smoothest launch for me so far. I usually cant play first two days but this time everything has been problem free since I got in the first time. Obviously only some servers are affected. Try different ones.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
People who DDOS entire online games are pathetic. I can't think of a follow up to that that isn't way too mean, so it's best I stop here. Sending positive vibes to GGG.
Love :3
Thats actually so much lower than we thought. Guess POE really isnt that popular of a game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Thats actually so much lower than we thought. Guess POE really isnt that popular of a game.

I mean, it only doubled the launch figures for Wolcen that everyone was so hyped for.
totally awesome. Thank you so much for developing this game. I will cont. my support and making sure this game last for many more years!
thedeathwitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info