Update on Delirium Server Status

Positive vibs to GGG =)
BLAMT!
"
S0S wrote:
"
Hey you know what, good problems to have.

If a record number of players are hitting a new release and you have some minor issues short term, then you've spent the right amount of development effort on that problem, and to me that means maximizing content time.

Thanks!

first league for you. 1 month member. no support. Welcome to PoE. you can expect this everytime they release new content. and again, my issue isnt with dropping constantly. it is dropping constantly while those affiliated with GGG play on. i have been playing since it allowed me in and have made it to level 15 due to dropping many many many times. while the affiliated members are level 70+. think thats fair that the system is designed to pick and choose who to drop and who are safe-listed from dropping?

Grow up and shush.
I got to Act 2 and called it quits for a few hours. Maybe after the east Coast goes to bed, the play will be smoother.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Heya devs/admins/etc. I work in networking and server administration for a living. I've dealt with massive sudden growth. I've dealt with DDoS. I feel your pain. Even with great planning, this happens (because you know why). I applaud you for such a rapid response, fast resolution, and transparency of the issues. Great work, keep it up. I just bought some in-game stuffs to support you.
Game is working beautifully now, thank you so much! I hope by some chance of luck you find the sources of the DDOS!
I was 620 in line to join, was in at around 10 seconds after game went live. And aside from some lag spikes here and there to no more than 150ms, the ride was smooth so far and got smoother as we went on.

Great launch guys. Seriously. I was saying just that playing with my bro. You guys reached the point where at last we see a major patch for a game drop and be as smooth as this. Wow. Achievement unlocked, even if it is not replicated, the norm is large patches always break things so this is not lost on us!

Great stuff. And loving this league so far. GG for GGG :)
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
S0S wrote:
"
Hey you know what, good problems to have.

If a record number of players are hitting a new release and you have some minor issues short term, then you've spent the right amount of development effort on that problem, and to me that means maximizing content time.

Thanks!

first league for you. 1 month member. no support. Welcome to PoE. you can expect this everytime they release new content. and again, my issue isnt with dropping constantly. it is dropping constantly while those affiliated with GGG play on. i have been playing since it allowed me in and have made it to level 15 due to dropping many many many times. while the affiliated members are level 70+. think thats fair that the system is designed to pick and choose who to drop and who are safe-listed from dropping?

Grow up and shush.

lol grow up? please son. learn what you are typing before you type please. i have been playing since game came out of alpha. always the same problems and always same thing with vast majority dropping except for those affiliated with GGG.
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
S0S wrote:

lol grow up? please son. learn what you are typing before you type please. i have been playing since game came out of alpha. always the same problems and always same thing with vast majority dropping except for those affiliated with GGG.

Nevermind. Not worth it.
Last edited by mastashaykes on Mar 14, 2020, 12:19:26 AM
Whatever you do, don't close your client. "restartless" patch b broke more than it fixed and you wont be able to log in. PackCheck does nothing before someone says "hey simple resolution".
your work is very much appreciated ggg! thankyou!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info