Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

" Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14 "

so now sc tradeleague (lul) progression is even faster? Buying 2 complete tiers each map...

If so, wack...
Last edited by Gweeeeed on Mar 1, 2020, 5:53:30 PM
"
" Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14 "

so now sc tradeleague (lul) progression is even faster? Buying 2 complete tiers each map...

If so, wack...

This is for standard league
Last edited by d1rtiq on Mar 1, 2020, 5:55:27 PM
Great atlas update. Path of exile state is so good right now, thanks a lot
Video Games.
Why waste good technology on science and medecine ?
So again I can't play my favorite maps because I can't set the atlas to drop a certain map.

I do not understand why you removed that ???????

Now I'm forced to play some maps that I don't like because I don't want to play.

That was the cool thing about POE that I could play my favorite map and it was dropped again and again. Now it's like D3 Greater Rifts I'm being forced to play maps that I don't want to play. SUPER change ...

And then this:

We will also remove the “x% chance cards drop one level higher” bonus from the Awakening Bonus Goals

so that even fewer cards come, also super.

Should have just left the old atlas like this and only exchanged the bosses.
I do agree one thing that the atlas progression was pretty easy in metamorph
but no matter when 'you' remove something or even just reduce the numbers it would leave bad taste in the mouth

Now let's get into real world comparison here, I don't care about actual in game effect or balance
The feeling of nice stuffs is like a sweet candy
you gave us that sweet candy
we licked once
you're pulling that sweet candy back
we're trying to resist
but in your eyes we're just a kid and you don't want us to have bad health

The positive side ended here.

I know for one thing that PoE is a game that require you to grind a lot, and with the current pace in metamorph we could achieve end game build if we go super hard within 2 weeks, but that's streamers privilege.
I believe that most of us are students or having jobs which is not being streamer, in other word 'non-streamers'
For people with great sense of discipline or responsibility would have a little time daily to play PoE if they play only one game that is. Which would be about 4hrs in average, and at most 12hrs on holiday
By the nature of grindy games it's making player's mind to think that 'hey, I want to play more'
So with this argument, people with little time which is about 4hrs/day to play PoE and with optimal meta builds. They'll achieved every possible end game objective within about 2months if they keep on progressing and not just farming mindlessly
Now what the point of my argument here ?
I want GGG to 'RESPECT' our 'TIME' a little more
The time require to have some 'Fun' is kinda long enough already(5hrs for good players with twink gears, 8hrs for average players with twink gears, 12hrs for average players on league start)
Some people may argue that "There are more ways to have fun"
But can you say for other people ?
I for one won't have fun until I can test my builds against at least T12 maps, I'm even having fun running 10 acts but it wouldn't be fun if the build is suck in the first place. And yes, I'm one of people that love to make a lot of builds during the league so I have fun in different ways than many people I know.

There is one thing that GGG need to know
A wall of nerf text on metamorph patch note was very heartbreaking, I know that some of the skills deserve to be nerfed or rebalance. But the state of game right now say something else.
You may argue that many skills still viable, but is that the point we could argue ?
In example my Necromancer Holy relic cyclone + skeletons build barely use currency and I can kill Sirus just fine
My impale cyclone champion used about 5ex and still couldn't be on par with Necromancer, even weaker like halves

Of course some minion builds deserve a nerf, BUT
Think about this, if you test the game with decent gears on T15
what about scuffed gears on T12 ?
Test your skills on 4L because some people just couldn't have 6L unless they use Tabula rasa which it's nearly impossible to do on higher tier maps especially builds that require you to get some damage in order to deal damage(most melee builds are here and channeling skills)

TLDR; negativity is heartbreaking, please respect our time
It does not happen often, but sometimes GGG make absurd decisions. Atlas is the main endgame, and map sustain should be just like it is now in 3.9. I do not want to trade maps to play the endgame. I do not want to be forced to play temple or delve to get maps. I want to be able to play the content I like. If I want to play the Atlas, then let me get enough maps to play it properly.

Also, there are TOO MANY maps with horrible layouts. Not being able to farm the maps we like is just like going to a restaurant and not being able to eat the meal you like.

Sorry GGG but normally I buy one supporter pack each league, but not this time. This kind of decisions are absurd, and a huge penalty to players that do not play the game as if we were streamers.
Hmmmm seems ok.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
change alva to legion daily mission
change jun cassia daily mission

add jun and alva to mapdevice mod. so people who want the fakin craft will run them and waste the currency they want. jeesus christus man

sirusly ggg play your game. let us have fun not grind our teeths playing this path of nerfs no fun allowed at all.

came came oooon already. pull it up pull it already uppppp.
fk archnemesis.
Going to be a short league for me if I can't progress maps without trading.

I was okay running shit maps like cells and overgrown ruins last league because I at least had other good maps, take that away and I'm gonna sit out a league or two.
Removing bonus map completion?

You really don't want players to play longer than 2 weeks do you?

Damn I'm salty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info