Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

finally
players making second account for sustaining some maps. might aswell do the same.

poe playerbase goes thru the roof lol
fk archnemesis.
"
Otherwise, all of the bonuses that Awakening Levels grant remain as is

... after a few lines ...

"
We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives
"

... not happy with that. Wrong !
"
For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

it was changed? or doesn't work correctly at the moment? done some T16s, got completion/bonuses only for those T16.
"
brzroman wrote:
"
For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

it was changed? or doesn't work correctly at the moment? done some T16s, got completion/bonuses only for those T16.

Same :( The new league is kind of dissapointing so I wanted to continue with my previous character, but all my atlas progression is gone and the promised facilitation is not working... :/
"
J4zzyJ wrote:
"
nickwch wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Atlas Reshuffle
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers. This will result in Atlas map completion being reset on Standard league. You will retain your Unique Map completion. Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

This is not true. Several players have feedback abt the same issue https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781046/page/1.
For god sake, can you guys at least complete what you have committed publicly before you rollout the update/patch? Seriously how understaffed you guys are?

This worked just fine for me. You know you have to run a map from a previous league right? If you convert the map to the current league it will not do the full completion.

Guys you got use the old maps
Last edited by nickwch on Mar 19, 2020, 4:40:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info