Baloosh wrote:
"
3XE wrote:

Nah..

A week into the future I won't even remember anymore

Irrelevant
Insubstantial
Insignificant

Oh, you'll remember. In those deep, dark places you don't like to talk about, that's where my memory will be. You can just consider me your Synthesis bro. Always there... always in a distant memory.

;)

Yawns

Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Last edited by 3XE on Mar 3, 2020, 5:34:58 PM
"
3XE wrote:
Yawns

"I totally don't care really I don't care I definitely don't care if I cared I wouldn't be saying how I don't care, I yawned see I don't care!"

I don't even know what you're discussing I just had to snark at the dramatic yawn as it reminded me of when people who obviously care a lot think appearing not to wins them some game or other. X)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 3, 2020, 7:14:50 PM
"
Innomen wrote:

We pay to feel good. When it doesn't feel good, they've failed.

wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:

We pay to feel good. When it doesn't feel good, they've failed.

wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.

far from reality, considering in these TWO posts from the dev's themselves and bex I suppose wording it clearly means they are "listening to feedback"

the restaurant is full of shit and lies.. because the feedback is there it has to be really hard to actually not understand it unless of course you close your eyes to things that hurt you to read which clearly seems to be the case here.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Iznuts wrote:

Every legitimate restaurant in the world will refund or replace unacceptable food. Your argument is invalid.

When I buy a burger I expect it to be a yummy burger, if it's gross, I'm returning it. Gamers are the ONLY consumers that fight vehemently against all forms of consumer protection, it's quite disturbing really.

And it's surprising that game devs aren't more accommodating, since they have to do much less work per sale. They effectively only have to make the burger once and then sell it ad infinitum.

Frankly devs are quite spoiled by this state of affairs. Can you imagine how relaxing it must be to work in a field where there is literally no professional responsibility according to your customers? I mean we're complaining now but it'll pass, and no one is talking anywhere about recourse outside complaint and at worst individual boycott.

My question is why do game devs get this extreme special treatment?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:

Every legitimate restaurant in the world will refund or replace unacceptable food. Your argument is invalid.

When I buy a burger I expect it to be a yummy burger, if it's gross, I'm returning it. Gamers are the ONLY consumers that fight vehemently against all forms of consumer protection, it's quite disturbing really.

And it's surprising that game devs aren't more accommodating, since they have to do much less work per sale. They effectively only have to make the burger once and then sell it ad infinitum.

Frankly devs are quite spoiled by this state of affairs. Can you imagine how relaxing it must be to work in a field where there is literally no professional responsibility according to your customers? I mean we're complaining now but it'll pass, and no one is talking anywhere about recourse outside complaint and at worst individual boycott.

My question is why do game devs get this extreme special treatment?

i'm all for consumer protection but if my dumbass goes to a sushi restaurant and orders a burger i'm not expecting a top quality burger and no i dont believe i should get a refund if i get what is obviously a cheap frozen patty on a shitty bun. if i wanted a burger i should have went to a place that does burgers.

LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...
"
Iznuts wrote:
i'm all for consumer protection but if my dumbass goes to a sushi restaurant and orders a burger i'm not expecting a top quality burger and no i dont believe i should get a refund if i get what is obviously a cheap frozen patty on a shitty bun. if i wanted a burger i should have went to a place that does burgers.

LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...

Strawman. No one is asking for anything beyond the scope of an ARPG. This isn't burgers and sushi, it's burgers and loathsome burgers nothing like what was menu promised. My comment is also generally confined to the notion, that you and others have implied or stated, that no complaint AT ALL can ever be valid because reasons, and that just returns us to my original comment about gamers being a truly and strangely self exploiting cohort.

And I know boycotts are ineffective, that's why every other consumer group has fought for and won regulations. The closest gamers have gotten is the occasional ban on gambling crates aimed at children, which is the lowest possible bar.
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 4, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
After so many years still repackaging atlas, and release like a new content T_T
Last edited by imcominghehee on Mar 4, 2020, 12:40:39 AM
theres still a core group that have said they'd quit many leagues ago [and every league since then] yet they're still here [Removed by Support] every league. i guess they cant put their money where their mouth is and actually quit. you see it all the time. people that havent liked the game direction for a long time and yet still havent just stfu, packed their bag and left. instead we get a essay on why the game sucks now and the same group of people agreeing and saying they're quitting and wont be back. new league starts and oh look who didnt quit yet again and is back [Removed by Support]. blizzard/wow is packed with these people usually with some stupid excuse like time/money/whatever invested blah blah blah.

loot boxes aimed at childern are bad. if you're a grown adult and cant control your own tendencies dont blame game companies for your lack of self control. addicts like to place the blame on others instead of admitting its them.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 4, 2020, 6:51:22 AM
"
3XE wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
3XE wrote:

Nah..

A week into the future I won't even remember anymore

Irrelevant
Insubstantial
Insignificant

Oh, you'll remember. In those deep, dark places you don't like to talk about, that's where my memory will be. You can just consider me your Synthesis bro. Always there... always in a distant memory.

;)

Yawns

There there, sleepy one. Rest your weary head.

Chris and I will watch over you while you sleep.

Shhhhhh - it’s ok. I know you’re scared. Everything’s gonna be alright.

Rock-a- bye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info