Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

It's not that it "feels random", it's that it IS BROKEN. I just ran 17 maps (tier 14-15, with 4 stones socketed) without spawning a conqueror. Maybe I just have terrible luck? But the odds are (2/3)^17 of that happening, or one chance in 985.
So did I get this right? I currently have 154/154 Bonus objectives, when my character is moved to standard this will be 0 / 154? Oo

WHY? Isn't the point of standard to KEEP one's progress? Resetting stuff is what new leagues are for, no?
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
3XE wrote:


Nah..

A week into the future I won't even remember anymore

Irrelevant
Insubstantial
Insignificant


Oh, you'll remember. In those deep, dark places you don't like to talk about, that's where my memory will be. You can just consider me your Synthesis bro. Always there... always in a distant memory.

;)


Yawns

Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Last edited by 3XE on Mar 3, 2020, 5:34:58 PM
"
3XE wrote:
Yawns


"I totally don't care really I don't care I definitely don't care if I cared I wouldn't be saying how I don't care, I yawned see I don't care!"

I don't even know what you're discussing I just had to snark at the dramatic yawn as it reminded me of when people who obviously care a lot think appearing not to wins them some game or other. X)
GGG makes it so the game feels like a job instead of a hobby so that it can profit from all the social training everyone gets to work harder and self-exploit. - I could use some like minded people in my guild. - I don't see reply notifications.
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 3, 2020, 7:14:50 PM
"
Innomen wrote:

We pay to feel good. When it doesn't feel good, they've failed.


wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:

We pay to feel good. When it doesn't feel good, they've failed.


wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.

far from reality, considering in these TWO posts from the dev's themselves and bex I suppose wording it clearly means they are "listening to feedback"

the restaurant is full of shit and lies.. because the feedback is there it has to be really hard to actually not understand it unless of course you close your eyes to things that hurt you to read which clearly seems to be the case here.
Turning players into payers.

The same people laughing at the dead horse for W3 reforged mysteriously ignores that every new league TGGG releases is a W3 reforged.

Looks like future leagues may be designed around creating more stash tabs for the sheeps to buy.. "greatest gaming company" btw.
"
Iznuts wrote:
wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.


Every legitimate restaurant in the world will refund or replace unacceptable food. Your argument is invalid.

When I buy a burger I expect it to be a yummy burger, if it's gross, I'm returning it. Gamers are the ONLY consumers that fight vehemently against all forms of consumer protection, it's quite disturbing really.

And it's surprising that game devs aren't more accommodating, since they have to do much less work per sale. They effectively only have to make the burger once and then sell it ad infinitum.

Frankly devs are quite spoiled by this state of affairs. Can you imagine how relaxing it must be to work in a field where there is literally no professional responsibility according to your customers? I mean we're complaining now but it'll pass, and no one is talking anywhere about recourse outside complaint and at worst individual boycott.

My question is why do game devs get this extreme special treatment?
GGG makes it so the game feels like a job instead of a hobby so that it can profit from all the social training everyone gets to work harder and self-exploit. - I could use some like minded people in my guild. - I don't see reply notifications.
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:
wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.


Every legitimate restaurant in the world will refund or replace unacceptable food. Your argument is invalid.

When I buy a burger I expect it to be a yummy burger, if it's gross, I'm returning it. Gamers are the ONLY consumers that fight vehemently against all forms of consumer protection, it's quite disturbing really.

And it's surprising that game devs aren't more accommodating, since they have to do much less work per sale. They effectively only have to make the burger once and then sell it ad infinitum.

Frankly devs are quite spoiled by this state of affairs. Can you imagine how relaxing it must be to work in a field where there is literally no professional responsibility according to your customers? I mean we're complaining now but it'll pass, and no one is talking anywhere about recourse outside complaint and at worst individual boycott.

My question is why do game devs get this extreme special treatment?


i'm all for consumer protection but if my dumbass goes to a sushi restaurant and orders a burger i'm not expecting a top quality burger and no i dont believe i should get a refund if i get what is obviously a cheap frozen patty on a shitty bun. if i wanted a burger i should have went to a place that does burgers.

LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...
"
Iznuts wrote:
i'm all for consumer protection but if my dumbass goes to a sushi restaurant and orders a burger i'm not expecting a top quality burger and no i dont believe i should get a refund if i get what is obviously a cheap frozen patty on a shitty bun. if i wanted a burger i should have went to a place that does burgers.

LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...


Strawman. No one is asking for anything beyond the scope of an ARPG. This isn't burgers and sushi, it's burgers and loathsome burgers nothing like what was menu promised. My comment is also generally confined to the notion, that you and others have implied or stated, that no complaint AT ALL can ever be valid because reasons, and that just returns us to my original comment about gamers being a truly and strangely self exploiting cohort.

And I know boycotts are ineffective, that's why every other consumer group has fought for and won regulations. The closest gamers have gotten is the occasional ban on gambling crates aimed at children, which is the lowest possible bar.
GGG makes it so the game feels like a job instead of a hobby so that it can profit from all the social training everyone gets to work harder and self-exploit. - I could use some like minded people in my guild. - I don't see reply notifications.
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 4, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
After so many years still repackaging atlas, and release like a new content T_T
Last edited by imcominghehee on Mar 4, 2020, 12:40:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info