Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Innomen wrote:
"
3XE wrote:
Yawns

"I totally don't care really I don't care I definitely don't care if I cared I wouldn't be saying how I don't care, I yawned see I don't care!"

I don't even know what you're discussing I just had to snark at the dramatic yawn as it reminded me of when people who obviously care a lot think appearing not to wins them some game or other. X)

Nailed it.

"
Iznuts wrote:
LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...

And then there are the informed consumers. The ones who have spent hundreds (even close to a grand) on the game, and are capable of spending much more, but calmly wait for the developers to pull the game out of alpha-state and prove that it's not on an unending decline which would make all such expenditures meaningless.

Widespread customer dissatisfaction is costing GGG a good quantity of money, I assure you.

More than they would lose by taking the time to address the concerns? Stickier question. My gut says "yes, of course, far more," but the market analysts Tencent presumably hires are evidently saying "no."
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Iznuts wrote:
addicts like to place the blame on others instead of admitting its them.

Being unaware of how addiction actually works with Google scholar right in front of you implies far more choice than addicts actually have.

Fan of Rand I wonder? Corporate ideology presented as legitimate philosophy by cynical PR exploiting the gullible by the million.

At any rate, we've strayed from the topic, though they are all deeply connected.

The problem here is that as consumers we have no retroactive say. Our ONLY power is future denial of funds and we don't even attempt to collectively bargain with that power, so either way we're owned and impotent.

It's their way or the highway. And I'd like to see that not be the case is all. /shrugs

Moving here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781808/
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 4, 2020, 12:07:11 PM
No thanks. Think I'll be sitting out this league. MAJORLY looking forward to 2.0! PS: REMOVE THE XP PENALTY ALREADY!!!
GGG....do you even play your own game!?!?
PS: Not my real player account, just one use for posts n such.
The first thing I want from the new atlas is good explanation on how it works.

The current Metamorph atlas is horribly explained and left thousands of players scratching their head.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:
wait what? thats like going to a restuarant you dont like and hate the food at and saying cause you paid you better like it. go somewhere else where you do like the place and food instead of telling the place you hate to change till you like it.

Every legitimate restaurant in the world will refund or replace unacceptable food. Your argument is invalid.

When I buy a burger I expect it to be a yummy burger, if it's gross, I'm returning it. Gamers are the ONLY consumers that fight vehemently against all forms of consumer protection, it's quite disturbing really.

And it's surprising that game devs aren't more accommodating, since they have to do much less work per sale. They effectively only have to make the burger once and then sell it ad infinitum.

Frankly devs are quite spoiled by this state of affairs. Can you imagine how relaxing it must be to work in a field where there is literally no professional responsibility according to your customers? I mean we're complaining now but it'll pass, and no one is talking anywhere about recourse outside complaint and at worst individual boycott.

My question is why do game devs get this extreme special treatment?

i'm all for consumer protection but if my dumbass goes to a sushi restaurant and orders a burger i'm not expecting a top quality burger and no i dont believe i should get a refund if i get what is obviously a cheap frozen patty on a shitty bun. if i wanted a burger i should have went to a place that does burgers.

LOL boycotts, every league you can see the same group of people crying saying they'll quit and not buy supporter pack and yet here they are. still crying, still whining, still playing, still buying packs. oddly enough theres more then a few of those names in this thread doing that yet again...

An 7 challenge completed only player shouldnt have an opinion about the state of the league, @Iznuts....
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
i just realized that we cannot play tier 16 map wich we like. and to sustain one type of map wich i like to play. its not burial chambers. its grotto. its fun its circle, and somtimes rewarding.

and by rewarding. ggg how you call rewarding when player dies 4 times to metamorph and gets some white gear some rare shits and 2 chromes ?
1 ex per week drop. come on.
am i forced to trade player to player to gain ingame currency ?

im looking poe trade site and thinking how the fak they have so much mirrors and exalts. how ?

you call trading and fliping profitable. i fakn hate it. every step on trading i hate.
fk archnemesis.
"
Wissle wrote:
So did I get this right? I currently have 154/154 Bonus objectives, when my character is moved to standard this will be 0 / 154? Oo

WHY? Isn't the point of standard to KEEP one's progress? Resetting stuff is what new leagues are for, no?

Yeah I'm not happy with where this game is going either. So I'm just going to keep playing the game for free and not buy anything on here until something else comes along.
I fully support the decision to prevent single map farming. GGG makes a lot of dubious decisions, but this one is correct.
Last edited by Bosscannon on Mar 7, 2020, 2:43:39 AM
"
ExtoExta wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
So did I get this right? I currently have 154/154 Bonus objectives, when my character is moved to standard this will be 0 / 154? Oo

WHY? Isn't the point of standard to KEEP one's progress? Resetting stuff is what new leagues are for, no?

Yeah I'm not happy with where this game is going either. So I'm just going to keep playing the game for free and not buy anything on here until something else comes along.

I haven't been on board long enough to really be able to judge where the game is going but this single thing alone, wiping standard atlas progress, is beyond stupid.
This shouldn't happen after so many years, how many leagues have ended by now?
"
ExtoExta wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

Atlas Reshuffle
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers. This will result in Atlas map completion being reset on Standard league. You will retain your Unique Map completion. Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info