Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives.

WoW no fun allowed

Srsly dont touch anything ok ? TY very much

This league was perfect when it comes to map sustain... now we are back to F****** 10 ex into each map just to get 1 map back.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
One of our goals is to provide more incentive to complete Awakening Bonus Objectives.

Also GGG: Removes biggest incentive

"This is a buff" meme. I mean - removing the most important and incentivizing bonus and replacing it with meaningless +5% to spawn Atlas mission with full atlas completion (in comparison to what we've got before).

What the fuck is going on, GGG? It's too early for April fool's day.
Last edited by jewelsy2 on Mar 1, 2020, 5:51:30 PM
What's the point to completing Awakening Bonuses then?
"
We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives.

Is this being added back to awakener level or something? Wtf

Still no shaped atlas or a way to uncomplete maps. This is what we really want, not a nerf to map returns.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Mar 1, 2020, 5:48:26 PM
Revert your decision on Map tier drops, the entire community will not like this.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Educmack wrote:
"

This move is incredibly stupid... I mean, now you have to play a shit ton of hours to grind for maps and complete your atlas. For casual players like me, that plays a few hours per day, this a dick move, let me be honest...

I want to progress in my atlas as fast as I can if a play a few hours, not to feel stuck in T10 maps because I cannot get a single T11 after burning 10982390812 maps.

With every league, it is more and more clear that having fun is not allowed here.

Haha, nerd! You don't play this game as your full-time job like everyone else? Might as well give up, since that's the only demographic they target, design, and balance the entire game around.

Really? That's why they reworked the atlas so map drops can no longer be deterministic? And why they removed the old elder/shaper ping-ponging? Systems that required knowledge and understanding to get peak value out of? Why they removed sextant-blocking? Something incredibly powerful that required a lot of research to figure out how to do optimally? No. They've been casualizing so many aspect of the end game that being dedicated like that doesn't feel rewarding at all anymore. Now everyone runs whatever maps they get and hope for some conq to come up and talk shit to you before you go kill them. All to get a pair of templar gloves that brick on the 2nd vaal.

(I think you're being sarcastic(?), but people actually think like that.)
Pretty pretty please 3xG, walk back these proposed Atlas nerfs. They are just straight up punishment to regular players.
Ok, another league im going to skip. Being unable to manipulate the atlas blocking the maps we want is key, you ignored that feedback, its fine im going to ignore the league, no money for you GGG. Bad move, very dissapointing.
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 1, 2020, 5:48:57 PM
So much whining.
no master added to device...
Last edited by nadnerb on Mar 1, 2020, 5:52:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info